Really? An ad appeared on Craigslist seeking members of the Occupy Wall Street movement to audition for MTV’s The Real World 27. The New York Observer surmises that maybe someone at Bunim/Murray Productions saw the Hot Chicks of Occupy Wall Street Tumblr. Says the ad: “Are you part of the Occupy Wall Street Movement? MTV’s Real World is seeking cast members to tell their unique stories on our show. If you are over the age of 20 and appear to be between the ages of 20-24, and the description below sounds like you, we want to hear from you!” along with a request for recent photos, bio and contact information. Apparently oldsters in the OWS movement — anyone who even looks like they might be 29 — need not apply.
MTV Casting 'Occupy Wall Street' Protesters
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake