Really? An ad appeared on Craigslist seeking members of the Occupy Wall Street movement to audition for MTV’s The Real World 27. The New York Observer surmises that maybe someone at Bunim/Murray Productions saw the Hot Chicks of Occupy Wall Street Tumblr. Says the ad: “Are you part of the Occupy Wall Street Movement? MTV’s Real World is seeking cast members to tell their unique stories on our show. If you are over the age of 20 and appear to be between the ages of 20-24, and the description below sounds like you, we want to hear from you!” along with a request for recent photos, bio and contact information. Apparently oldsters in the OWS movement — anyone who even looks like they might be 29 — need not apply.
MTV Casting 'Occupy Wall Street' Protesters
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
Sony Pictures Classics Lands Watergate Scandal Film 'The Silent Man'; Liam Neeson As 'Deep Throat' Mark Felt
'The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Review: Johnny Depp And A Couple Of Oscar Winners Help Keep This Fun Ride Afloat
Latest TV News
- NBC’s ‘Bye Bye Birdie’ Live Musical Moved To 2018
- Robert Zemeckis-Produced UFO Drama ‘Blue Book’ Gets Series Order By History
- ‘Veep’ & ‘Silicon Valley’ Renewed By HBO
- ‘Suits’ Creator Aaron Korsh Inks New Overall Deal With Universal Cable Prods.
- Ed Helms To Topline ‘The Fake News with Ted Nelms’ Special For Comedy Central
- ‘Channel Zero’: Brandon Scott & Holland Roden Join Season 3 Of Syfy Anthology