EXCLUSIVE: Queen Latifah and Favor Unit Entertainment partner Shakim Compere are backing Percentage, a drama scripted by Elya Ottenberg that marks the first film shot in Flavor Unit Studios, the Miami soundstages built by Latifah and Compere. Directed by Alex Merkin, the drama stars Cam’ron and Omar Gooding as two New York hustlers who are on the run from a drug deal gone bad. They settle in Miami to build a new empire in the world of credit fraud, but their success brings unwanted attention from law enforcement and Miami’s most notorious criminals. Macy Gray, Ving Rhames, Antwan Tanner, Robert Watson and Malinda Williams also star. Latifah is producing with Compere and Eric Tomosunas, and the film is being independently financed by the Flavor Unit partners and Cam’ron, the hip hop artist and actor.
Queen Latifah's Flavor Unit Studios Launches With Feature 'Percentage'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'The Martian' Suspended Between $55M-$56M; 'The Walk's Hang-Up In Large Format - Sunday B.O. Postmortem
Latest Film News
- Spielberg And Hanks Back In Oscar Game With Stirring ‘Bridge Of Spies’ – NYFF World Premiere
- Spielberg, DreamWorks SKG In Negotiations With NBCUniversal Now To Join Studio
- Hasbro Chief Talks Transformers 5 Through 8 At MIPjunior
- Relativity Bankruptcy: Ryan Kavanaugh Says He Has A Plan To Keep Control Of Everything But TV
- ‘The Martian’ Tops $100M Worldwide In Opening, $55M Abroad – Int’l Box Office
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update