EXCLUSIVE: Queen Latifah and Favor Unit Entertainment partner Shakim Compere are backing Percentage, a drama scripted by Elya Ottenberg that marks the first film shot in Flavor Unit Studios, the Miami soundstages built by Latifah and Compere. Directed by Alex Merkin, the drama stars Cam’ron and Omar Gooding as two New York hustlers who are on the run from a drug deal gone bad. They settle in Miami to build a new empire in the world of credit fraud, but their success brings unwanted attention from law enforcement and Miami’s most notorious criminals. Macy Gray, Ving Rhames, Antwan Tanner, Robert Watson and Malinda Williams also star. Latifah is producing with Compere and Eric Tomosunas, and the film is being independently financed by the Flavor Unit partners and Cam’ron, the hip hop artist and actor.
Queen Latifah's Flavor Unit Studios Launches With Feature 'Percentage'
What's Hot on Deadline
Katniss Rules Wednesday On Track For $78M-$80M 5-Day; 'Good Dinosaur' Eyes $58M-$62M; 'Creed' Punching $39M-$42M
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest Film News
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First
- Apichatpong Weerasethakul’s ‘Cemetery Of Splendour’ Wins At Asia Pacific Awards
- Paul Walker’s Father Sues Porsche For ‘Fast And Furious’ Actor’s Death
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Gets PG-13 Rating
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The…