EXCLUSIVE: Queen Latifah and Favor Unit Entertainment partner Shakim Compere are backing Percentage, a drama scripted by Elya Ottenberg that marks the first film shot in Flavor Unit Studios, the Miami soundstages built by Latifah and Compere. Directed by Alex Merkin, the drama stars Cam’ron and Omar Gooding as two New York hustlers who are on the run from a drug deal gone bad. They settle in Miami to build a new empire in the world of credit fraud, but their success brings unwanted attention from law enforcement and Miami’s most notorious criminals. Macy Gray, Ving Rhames, Antwan Tanner, Robert Watson and Malinda Williams also star. Latifah is producing with Compere and Eric Tomosunas, and the film is being independently financed by the Flavor Unit partners and Cam’ron, the hip hop artist and actor.
Queen Latifah's Flavor Unit Studios Launches With Feature 'Percentage'
What's Hot on Deadline
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest Film News
- Documentaries Counter Memorial Weekend Tentpoles: Specialty Preview
- Dwayne Johnson’s China-Set Action Pitch Auction Won By Legendary
- Agent Ken Stovitz Departing Paradigm To Join MGMT As Manager/Producer
- Gravitas Ventures & Broad Green Recruit Three War Films Including ‘Citizen Soldier’
- ‘Delilah Dirk And The Turkish Lieutenant’ Bought By Disney
- Broad Green’s Culture-Clash Sorority Comedy Sets Ensemble Cast & Gets New Title