EXCLUSIVE: Queen Latifah and Favor Unit Entertainment partner Shakim Compere are backing Percentage, a drama scripted by Elya Ottenberg that marks the first film shot in Flavor Unit Studios, the Miami soundstages built by Latifah and Compere. Directed by Alex Merkin, the drama stars Cam’ron and Omar Gooding as two New York hustlers who are on the run from a drug deal gone bad. They settle in Miami to build a new empire in the world of credit fraud, but their success brings unwanted attention from law enforcement and Miami’s most notorious criminals. Macy Gray, Ving Rhames, Antwan Tanner, Robert Watson and Malinda Williams also star. Latifah is producing with Compere and Eric Tomosunas, and the film is being independently financed by the Flavor Unit partners and Cam’ron, the hip hop artist and actor.
Queen Latifah's Flavor Unit Studios Launches With Feature 'Percentage'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest Film News
- ‘Puppet Master’ Reimagining To Hit Theaters In August Via RLJE Films
- Oscar 2019 Key Dates: Academy And ABC Unveil Timeline
- ‘Disobedience’ Star Rachel Weisz On Film’s Depiction Of “Hidden, Secret Community”…
- CJ 4DPLEX & Cineworld Group Expand Pact To Boost Number Of 4DX Theaters – CinemaCon
- Elaine Chin Joins Exec Film Ranks At Participant Media
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Inks Film & TV Deal With Sony