EXCLUSIVE: Queen Latifah and Favor Unit Entertainment partner Shakim Compere are backing Percentage, a drama scripted by Elya Ottenberg that marks the first film shot in Flavor Unit Studios, the Miami soundstages built by Latifah and Compere. Directed by Alex Merkin, the drama stars Cam’ron and Omar Gooding as two New York hustlers who are on the run from a drug deal gone bad. They settle in Miami to build a new empire in the world of credit fraud, but their success brings unwanted attention from law enforcement and Miami’s most notorious criminals. Macy Gray, Ving Rhames, Antwan Tanner, Robert Watson and Malinda Williams also star. Latifah is producing with Compere and Eric Tomosunas, and the film is being independently financed by the Flavor Unit partners and Cam’ron, the hip hop artist and actor.
Queen Latifah's Flavor Unit Studios Launches With Feature 'Percentage'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hillary Clinton Vs. Donald Trump III: “Bad Hombres,” “Nasty Woman” "Rigged" Emmys & Celebrity Reactions
Latest Film News
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Alan Taylor Returns To UTA
- Marisa Tomei In Negotiations To Join Robert De Niro In ‘War With Grandpa’
- Cinépolis Teams With CJ 4DPLEX To Rollout Additional 4DX Screens
- Jesse Plemons Joins Kirsten Dunst’s Directorial Debut ‘The Bell Jar’
- ‘A Cure For Wellness’: Gore Verbinski’s Creepy, Visually Stunning Trailer Debuts
- ‘La La Land’ Added As AFI Fest Centerpiece Gala