EXCLUSIVE: Queen Latifah and Favor Unit Entertainment partner Shakim Compere are backing Percentage, a drama scripted by Elya Ottenberg that marks the first film shot in Flavor Unit Studios, the Miami soundstages built by Latifah and Compere. Directed by Alex Merkin, the drama stars Cam’ron and Omar Gooding as two New York hustlers who are on the run from a drug deal gone bad. They settle in Miami to build a new empire in the world of credit fraud, but their success brings unwanted attention from law enforcement and Miami’s most notorious criminals. Macy Gray, Ving Rhames, Antwan Tanner, Robert Watson and Malinda Williams also star. Latifah is producing with Compere and Eric Tomosunas, and the film is being independently financed by the Flavor Unit partners and Cam’ron, the hip hop artist and actor.
Queen Latifah's Flavor Unit Studios Launches With Feature 'Percentage'
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- Jonathan Demme And Untold ‘Silence Of The Lambs’ Tales: Hannibal, Clarice, Tally, Hackman, And A Discarded Scary…
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2’ Blasts Off With $6.6M On Day 1 At International Box Office
- ‘Cars 3′ Trailer: Ol’ 95 Is Getting Rusty As A Record-Setting New Rival Emerges
- ‘Life Boat’ Director Lorraine Nicholson On Guiding Stephen Dorff Through His First Short Film Experience — Tribeca…
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2’ Gets Wiggy With Innovative Doritos Promo
- M Night Shyamalan Unveils ‘Glass’: ‘Unbreakable’ & ‘Split’ Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James…