EXCLUSIVE: Keir O’Donnell, David Denman, Shannon Lucio and Eric Lange have been cast in the TNT Western drama pilot Gateway aka Tin Star. The action/adventure project, executive produced by Bruce C. McKenna and Danny Cannon, is set in the Colorado town of the same name in the 1880s. It tells the story of three Flynn brothers — Terence (Denman), Daniel (O’Donnell) and Jake (previously cast Cam Gigandet) — who step in to save their town when their sheriff father is murdered, pitting them against a corrupt cattle baron determined to make the town his own. Lucio will play Terence’s wife. Lange, repped by Domain and Trademark, will play the town banker. In addition to Gigandet, O’Donnell, Denman, Lucio and Lange join the recently cast Keith Carradine, who plays the brothers’ surrogate father. Warner Horizon is producing the pilot, which will be directed by Cannon from a script by McKenna.
Four Join TNT's Western Pilot 'Gateway'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
'Pawn Stars' Regular Austin 'Chumlee' Russell Will Plead Guilty To Drug Charge, Avoid Jail Time - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Renewed For Fourth Season On Starz
- Comedy Central Orders James Davis TV Series Inspired By His Snapchat Show
- CMT Orders Soapy Hourlong Pilot ‘His Wives & Daughters’
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Season 5 Premiere Date On CMT, Anchors Net’s Scripted Lineup
- ‘Better Late Than Never’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘View’ Special Doesn’t Get Many Viewers
- Channel 4 Orders ‘The Bisexual’ Comedy From Desiree Akhavan – Edinburgh