EXCLUSIVE: Keir O’Donnell, David Denman, Shannon Lucio and Eric Lange have been cast in the TNT Western drama pilot Gateway aka Tin Star. The action/adventure project, executive produced by Bruce C. McKenna and Danny Cannon, is set in the Colorado town of the same name in the 1880s. It tells the story of three Flynn brothers — Terence (Denman), Daniel (O’Donnell) and Jake (previously cast Cam Gigandet) — who step in to save their town when their sheriff father is murdered, pitting them against a corrupt cattle baron determined to make the town his own. Lucio will play Terence’s wife. Lange, repped by Domain and Trademark, will play the town banker. In addition to Gigandet, O’Donnell, Denman, Lucio and Lange join the recently cast Keith Carradine, who plays the brothers’ surrogate father. Warner Horizon is producing the pilot, which will be directed by Cannon from a script by McKenna.
Four Join TNT's Western Pilot 'Gateway'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- Why Is Comcast Still So Hot For Fox?
- ATX Television Festival Launches Podcast Series With Marta Kauffman, Bill Lawrence, Jason Katims & More Guests
- Donald Trump To Talk NFL, FBI Plots, And MS-13 With Brian Kilmeade On Thursday’s ‘Fox & Friends’
- Mike Pence Tweets Charlie Sheen-ily After NFL Unveils New No-Kneeling National Anthem Rule
- Michael Jackson Estate Claims ABC Didn’t Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer
- ‘The House Of The Spirits’ TV Series Based On Isabel Allende Novel In Works At Hulu From FilmNation Entertainment