EXCLUSIVE: Keir O’Donnell, David Denman, Shannon Lucio and Eric Lange have been cast in the TNT Western drama pilot Gateway aka Tin Star. The action/adventure project, executive produced by Bruce C. McKenna and Danny Cannon, is set in the Colorado town of the same name in the 1880s. It tells the story of three Flynn brothers — Terence (Denman), Daniel (O’Donnell) and Jake (previously cast Cam Gigandet) — who step in to save their town when their sheriff father is murdered, pitting them against a corrupt cattle baron determined to make the town his own. Lucio will play Terence’s wife. Lange, repped by Domain and Trademark, will play the town banker. In addition to Gigandet, O’Donnell, Denman, Lucio and Lange join the recently cast Keith Carradine, who plays the brothers’ surrogate father. Warner Horizon is producing the pilot, which will be directed by Cannon from a script by McKenna.
Four Join TNT's Western Pilot 'Gateway'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest TV News
- ‘The Bridge’ Heads To Asia After Endemol Shine Strikes Deal With SVOD Service Viu
- Verve Launches Publishing Division And Hires Lit Agent Liz Parker To Run It
- Paramount Television Ups David Goldman To President Of Business Operations
- ‘Mayans MC’: Tony Plana Set To Recur In FX's 'Sons Of Anarchy' Spinoff
- ‘Harlots’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On Hulu
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Ratings Steady With Series Debut