EXCLUSIVE: Keir O’Donnell, David Denman, Shannon Lucio and Eric Lange have been cast in the TNT Western drama pilot Gateway aka Tin Star. The action/adventure project, executive produced by Bruce C. McKenna and Danny Cannon, is set in the Colorado town of the same name in the 1880s. It tells the story of three Flynn brothers — Terence (Denman), Daniel (O’Donnell) and Jake (previously cast Cam Gigandet) — who step in to save their town when their sheriff father is murdered, pitting them against a corrupt cattle baron determined to make the town his own. Lucio will play Terence’s wife. Lange, repped by Domain and Trademark, will play the town banker. In addition to Gigandet, O’Donnell, Denman, Lucio and Lange join the recently cast Keith Carradine, who plays the brothers’ surrogate father. Warner Horizon is producing the pilot, which will be directed by Cannon from a script by McKenna.
Four Join TNT's Western Pilot 'Gateway'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Apocalypse' & 'Alice' Take A Dive On Saturday As Memorial Day B.O. Bloodbath Continues - Late Night Update
Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic 'The Man From Earth' A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
Latest TV News
- ‘Chelsea’ Executive Producer Bill Wolff Departs Netflix Talk Show
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Circus’ Is Apt Name For Showtime Docuseries Chronicling Presidential…
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Indicted On Child Porn Charges, Faces 20 Years In Prison
- Donald Trump Backs Out Of Debate With Bernie Sanders, TV Networks Mourn
- Viacom’s Battle With Sumner Redstone Could Hurt Credit, S&P Says