EXCLUSIVE: Keir O’Donnell, David Denman, Shannon Lucio and Eric Lange have been cast in the TNT Western drama pilot Gateway aka Tin Star. The action/adventure project, executive produced by Bruce C. McKenna and Danny Cannon, is set in the Colorado town of the same name in the 1880s. It tells the story of three Flynn brothers — Terence (Denman), Daniel (O’Donnell) and Jake (previously cast Cam Gigandet) — who step in to save their town when their sheriff father is murdered, pitting them against a corrupt cattle baron determined to make the town his own. Lucio will play Terence’s wife. Lange, repped by Domain and Trademark, will play the town banker. In addition to Gigandet, O’Donnell, Denman, Lucio and Lange join the recently cast Keith Carradine, who plays the brothers’ surrogate father. Warner Horizon is producing the pilot, which will be directed by Cannon from a script by McKenna.
Four Join TNT's Western Pilot 'Gateway'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
- Major League Baseball Makes Pitch To Speed Up Games
- Sony Pictures Television Reshuffles International Production Team
- Olympics Ratings Rise From 2018 Low; Down From 2014 On 2nd Sunday Of Games
- ‘Andi Mack’ Renewed For Third Season On Disney Channel
- David Attenborough’s New Wildlife Series Leads BBC Showcase Deals