EXCLUSIVE: Keir O’Donnell, David Denman, Shannon Lucio and Eric Lange have been cast in the TNT Western drama pilot Gateway aka Tin Star. The action/adventure project, executive produced by Bruce C. McKenna and Danny Cannon, is set in the Colorado town of the same name in the 1880s. It tells the story of three Flynn brothers — Terence (Denman), Daniel (O’Donnell) and Jake (previously cast Cam Gigandet) — who step in to save their town when their sheriff father is murdered, pitting them against a corrupt cattle baron determined to make the town his own. Lucio will play Terence’s wife. Lange, repped by Domain and Trademark, will play the town banker. In addition to Gigandet, O’Donnell, Denman, Lucio and Lange join the recently cast Keith Carradine, who plays the brothers’ surrogate father. Warner Horizon is producing the pilot, which will be directed by Cannon from a script by McKenna.
Four Join TNT's Western Pilot 'Gateway'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- Final 2016-17 TV Rankings: ‘Sunday Night Football’ Winning Streak Continues
- Ron Howard On Directing ‘The Beatles: Eight Days A Week – The Touring Years’: The Contenders Emmys Video
- ‘Sunday Night With Megyn Kelly’ Promo: Vague About Details, Mum On Vladimir Putin
- ‘Law & Order: SVU’- ‘Chicago Justice’s Michael S. Chernuchin Named Showrunner
- ‘Kingdom’ & ‘Bloodline’ Final Seasons Review: Strong Shows Go Out Swinging
- ‘Veep’: Original Cast Closes Deals To Return For Season 7 Of HBO Comedy