EXCLUSIVE: Keir O’Donnell, David Denman, Shannon Lucio and Eric Lange have been cast in the TNT Western drama pilot Gateway aka Tin Star. The action/adventure project, executive produced by Bruce C. McKenna and Danny Cannon, is set in the Colorado town of the same name in the 1880s. It tells the story of three Flynn brothers — Terence (Denman), Daniel (O’Donnell) and Jake (previously cast Cam Gigandet) — who step in to save their town when their sheriff father is murdered, pitting them against a corrupt cattle baron determined to make the town his own. Lucio will play Terence’s wife. Lange, repped by Domain and Trademark, will play the town banker. In addition to Gigandet, O’Donnell, Denman, Lucio and Lange join the recently cast Keith Carradine, who plays the brothers’ surrogate father. Warner Horizon is producing the pilot, which will be directed by Cannon from a script by McKenna.
Four Join TNT's Western Pilot 'Gateway'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Miss Peregrine' Rules No. 1 With $25M-$26M; 'Deepwater Horizon' Murky; 'Masterminds' Dumbs Down - Late Night B.O. Update
'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children' Review: Eccentric Family Movie Is Tim Burton's Perfect Match
How Paramount's 'Ghost In The Shell' Hacked 'Mr. Robot's Season 2 Finale & Took Social Media By Storm
Latest TV News
- Sean Penn Plugs Mysterious “Author” Pappy Pariah On HBO’s ‘Real Time With Bill Maher’
- ‘Archer’ Creator Looking To End Series With 10th Season
- ‘Legends Of Chamberlain Heights’ Duo Josiah Johnson & Quinn Hawking Sign With UTA
- ‘Mail Order Family’ Comedy Not Going Forward At NBC After Objections
- ABC Head Of PR Hope Hartman Departs To Do Docus, Starting with ‘The Judy Effect’
- NBC Buys ‘A Year To Remember’ Drama From Telefe USA & Kapital Entertainment