EXCLUSIVE: Keir O’Donnell, David Denman, Shannon Lucio and Eric Lange have been cast in the TNT Western drama pilot Gateway aka Tin Star. The action/adventure project, executive produced by Bruce C. McKenna and Danny Cannon, is set in the Colorado town of the same name in the 1880s. It tells the story of three Flynn brothers — Terence (Denman), Daniel (O’Donnell) and Jake (previously cast Cam Gigandet) — who step in to save their town when their sheriff father is murdered, pitting them against a corrupt cattle baron determined to make the town his own. Lucio will play Terence’s wife. Lange, repped by Domain and Trademark, will play the town banker. In addition to Gigandet, O’Donnell, Denman, Lucio and Lange join the recently cast Keith Carradine, who plays the brothers’ surrogate father. Warner Horizon is producing the pilot, which will be directed by Cannon from a script by McKenna.
Four Join TNT's Western Pilot 'Gateway'
What's Hot on Deadline
Rashida Jones Praises Netflix For Backing "Risky" 'Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On' Docuseries - Sundance Studio
Uni/Blumhouse's 'Split' Is A Hit With High $39M To $40M+; 'Xander Cage' Falls Down - Saturday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Madonna Clarifies Nonviolent Intent Of Women’s March Speech For Critics Immune To Context
- Danny Strong On His Sundance Debut With J.D. Salinger Film, Donald Trump & ‘Empire’ Spinoff
- Country Star Luke Bryan To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl 2017
- Spurs v. Cavaliers Gives ABC Its Best Non-Christmas NBA Ratings Of Season
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise Bigly Post-Inauguration With Host Aziz Ansari
- ‘SNL’: Aziz Ansari Has A Message For Trump – And Isn’t Gaga Over ‘La La Land’