EXCLUSIVE: Keir O’Donnell, David Denman, Shannon Lucio and Eric Lange have been cast in the TNT Western drama pilot Gateway aka Tin Star. The action/adventure project, executive produced by Bruce C. McKenna and Danny Cannon, is set in the Colorado town of the same name in the 1880s. It tells the story of three Flynn brothers — Terence (Denman), Daniel (O’Donnell) and Jake (previously cast Cam Gigandet) — who step in to save their town when their sheriff father is murdered, pitting them against a corrupt cattle baron determined to make the town his own. Lucio will play Terence’s wife. Lange, repped by Domain and Trademark, will play the town banker. In addition to Gigandet, O’Donnell, Denman, Lucio and Lange join the recently cast Keith Carradine, who plays the brothers’ surrogate father. Warner Horizon is producing the pilot, which will be directed by Cannon from a script by McKenna.
Four Join TNT's Western Pilot 'Gateway'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- David Fincher Shepherding 1980s Comedy About Music Video Industry
- David Fincher & James Ellroy Developing 1950s Los Angeles Drama For HBO
- Barbie Kligman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- 'Survivor' Finale On Par, 'Hell's Kitchen' Closer Slips From Last Season
- Amber West To Star In Jerrod Carmichael NBC Comedy Pilot
- Sarah Silverman To Star In HBO Pilot From 'Secret Diary Of A Call Girl' Creator