EXCLUSIVE: Keir O’Donnell, David Denman, Shannon Lucio and Eric Lange have been cast in the TNT Western drama pilot Gateway aka Tin Star. The action/adventure project, executive produced by Bruce C. McKenna and Danny Cannon, is set in the Colorado town of the same name in the 1880s. It tells the story of three Flynn brothers — Terence (Denman), Daniel (O’Donnell) and Jake (previously cast Cam Gigandet) — who step in to save their town when their sheriff father is murdered, pitting them against a corrupt cattle baron determined to make the town his own. Lucio will play Terence’s wife. Lange, repped by Domain and Trademark, will play the town banker. In addition to Gigandet, O’Donnell, Denman, Lucio and Lange join the recently cast Keith Carradine, who plays the brothers’ surrogate father. Warner Horizon is producing the pilot, which will be directed by Cannon from a script by McKenna.
Four Join TNT's Western Pilot 'Gateway'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Blade Runner' Nears $100M Offshore, Has Soft Korea Open; 'Kingsman' Closes In On $200M - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- NBCU And Snap Inc. Launch Digital Studio With Lauren Anderson Heading Content
- Jimmy Kimmel Returns To Brooklyn, Vowing To Be “As Artisanal As It Gets”
- Trevor Noah Probes Chicago Murder Rate To Kick Off ‘The Daily Show’ Windy City Week
- Univision Goes Dark On Verizon FiOS In Carriage Dispute
- John Dunsworth Dies: The ‘Trailer Park Boys’ Actor Was 71
- Netflix Gains 5.3M Global Subs In Q3 As Stock Sets Record; Says Bid For Weinstein Co “Extremely Unlikely”