EXCLUSIVE: Keir O’Donnell, David Denman, Shannon Lucio and Eric Lange have been cast in the TNT Western drama pilot Gateway aka Tin Star. The action/adventure project, executive produced by Bruce C. McKenna and Danny Cannon, is set in the Colorado town of the same name in the 1880s. It tells the story of three Flynn brothers — Terence (Denman), Daniel (O’Donnell) and Jake (previously cast Cam Gigandet) — who step in to save their town when their sheriff father is murdered, pitting them against a corrupt cattle baron determined to make the town his own. Lucio will play Terence’s wife. Lange, repped by Domain and Trademark, will play the town banker. In addition to Gigandet, O’Donnell, Denman, Lucio and Lange join the recently cast Keith Carradine, who plays the brothers’ surrogate father. Warner Horizon is producing the pilot, which will be directed by Cannon from a script by McKenna.
Four Join TNT's Western Pilot 'Gateway'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mayweather-McGregor PPV Fight Could Punch Up $700M Worldwide, Making Domestic Box Office Meaningless
Latest TV News
- ‘Disjointed’ Review: Kathy Bates & Chuck Lorre Sitcom May Be Funny if You’re High
- ‘Stranger Things’ Star Shannon Purser On Honing Her Screen Acting Skills With First Television Project
- 'The Opposition With Jordan Klepper': Quintet Tapped As Correspondents For ‘The Daily Show’ Spinoff
- CBS Wants ‘Judge Judy’ Profits Suit Trimmed Before 2018 Trial; Judge Judy Brags About Strong-Arming CBS
- ‘The Night Of’s Bill Camp On Series’ End: “I Don’t Think He Did It” – Emmys
- ‘SEAL Team’: Michael Irby, Jay Hayden, Alona Tal Set To Recur In CBS Drama Series