EXCLUSIVE: Filming of Cinemax’s upcoming series Transporter has been temporary suspended after the series star, Chris Vance was injured while shooting an action sequence. I hear no return has been set and the hiatus is expected to last at least 2 weeks. “We want to ensure Chris’ return to peak physical condition before putting him back in front of the camera to continue shooting this fast-paced, action-packed series,” executive producer/showrunner Steve Shill said. Transporter had been shooting in Toronto, with production on the series’ 12-epiosde order slated to continue through November. The series underwent a change at the helm in August when executive producers/original showrunners Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie left over creative differences. Shill then stepped in as the new showrunner. Based on Luc Besson’s Transporter film franchise, the series stars Chris Vance as professional transporter Frank Martin, who can always be counted on to get the job done — discreetly.
Production On Cinemax's 'Transporter' On Hold After Star Chris Vance Gets Injured
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest TV News
- SXSW Announces Lyor Cohen As Keynote, ‘This Is Us’, ‘The Chi’ Cast & Creators As…
- ‘Caught In Providence’ Court Show Picked Up By Fox Stations For Fall 2018
- Keaton Jones’ Mom On Confederate Flag: “We’re Not Racist”, She Tells Morning News Shows
- BritBox Steals March On SVOD Rivals With ‘Vera’ Deal
- Sen. Gillibrand Responds To Donald Trump’s Vulgar Tweet: “You Cannot Silence Me”
- Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To “Do Anything” When “Begging” For…