EXCLUSIVE: Filming of Cinemax’s upcoming series Transporter has been temporary suspended after the series star, Chris Vance was injured while shooting an action sequence. I hear no return has been set and the hiatus is expected to last at least 2 weeks. “We want to ensure Chris’ return to peak physical condition before putting him back in front of the camera to continue shooting this fast-paced, action-packed series,” executive producer/showrunner Steve Shill said. Transporter had been shooting in Toronto, with production on the series’ 12-epiosde order slated to continue through November. The series underwent a change at the helm in August when executive producers/original showrunners Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie left over creative differences. Shill then stepped in as the new showrunner. Based on Luc Besson’s Transporter film franchise, the series stars Chris Vance as professional transporter Frank Martin, who can always be counted on to get the job done — discreetly.
Production On Cinemax's 'Transporter' On Hold After Star Chris Vance Gets Injured
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets