EXCLUSIVE: Filming of Cinemax’s upcoming series Transporter has been temporary suspended after the series star, Chris Vance was injured while shooting an action sequence. I hear no return has been set and the hiatus is expected to last at least 2 weeks. “We want to ensure Chris’ return to peak physical condition before putting him back in front of the camera to continue shooting this fast-paced, action-packed series,” executive producer/showrunner Steve Shill said. Transporter had been shooting in Toronto, with production on the series’ 12-epiosde order slated to continue through November. The series underwent a change at the helm in August when executive producers/original showrunners Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie left over creative differences. Shill then stepped in as the new showrunner. Based on Luc Besson’s Transporter film franchise, the series stars Chris Vance as professional transporter Frank Martin, who can always be counted on to get the job done — discreetly.
Production On Cinemax's 'Transporter' On Hold After Star Chris Vance Gets Injured
What's Hot on Deadline
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- Tony DiSanto’s DIGA Ups Tommy Coriale To General Manager, Sets ‘Jerky Boys’, Neil Strauss, Jay Sankey, Traci Stumpf…
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Down, ‘Odd Couple’ & ‘The 100’ Rise, ‘Game Of Silence’ Even Against NFL…
- NFL Draft Day 1 Ratings Lowest For ESPN Since 2013
- Kristen Hager Joins ‘The Kennedys: After Camelot’ Miniseries On Reelz
- ITV Taps USA Network Exec Jessica Sebastian As SVP Development
- Netflix Orders ‘The Punisher’ Marvel Series