EXCLUSIVE: Filming of Cinemax’s upcoming series Transporter has been temporary suspended after the series star, Chris Vance was injured while shooting an action sequence. I hear no return has been set and the hiatus is expected to last at least 2 weeks. “We want to ensure Chris’ return to peak physical condition before putting him back in front of the camera to continue shooting this fast-paced, action-packed series,” executive producer/showrunner Steve Shill said. Transporter had been shooting in Toronto, with production on the series’ 12-epiosde order slated to continue through November. The series underwent a change at the helm in August when executive producers/original showrunners Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie left over creative differences. Shill then stepped in as the new showrunner. Based on Luc Besson’s Transporter film franchise, the series stars Chris Vance as professional transporter Frank Martin, who can always be counted on to get the job done — discreetly.
Production On Cinemax's 'Transporter' On Hold After Star Chris Vance Gets Injured
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Ex-Playboy Playmate’s Donald Trump Tell-All Gooses Anderson Cooper Ratings
- ‘Pandas In New York’: Dhruv Singh To Star In CBS Comedy Pilot
- ‘Barry’ Review: Bill Hader’s A Hit, Man, On HBO’s New Dark Comedy
- Roseanne Barr Plays Donald Trump Card, Warning Jimmy Kimmel Alternative Is Mike Pence
- ‘Station 19’ Launch No Ratings Barn Burner Against NCAA And ‘Chicago Fire’ Double Pump
- Donald Trump Signs Into Law Spending Bill He Threatened To Veto In Morning Twitter Stunt