EXCLUSIVE: Screenwriter John Glenn has been brought on to re-imagine Abducted, a science fiction thriller that was originally acquired by the studio as a spec by John Heffernan. Disruption Entertainment’s Mary Parent and Cale Boyter will produce. JC Spink, Chris Bender and Jake Weiner are exec producers. The story centers around an alien abduction of a group of average Americans who decide to take on the aliens and battle their way off the extraterrestrial craft. Glenn, who did early drafts of Clash of the Titans and Eagle Eye, is writing the hour-long Treasure Island for NBC. That is a contemporary re-imagining of the Robert Louis Stevenson story, set in Gotham. Glenn’s repped by WME and managed by Brian Lutz.
Paramount Hires John Glenn For Sci-Fi Thriller 'Abducted'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek Discovery' EPs Alex Kurtzman & Akiva Goldsman On "Burnham's Dilemma" & Michelle Yeoh Shocker
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Fashions $100M+ Global Bow; 'It' Hits $478M & Spidey Tops 2017 Superheroes WW - International Box Office
Trevor Noah: Donald Trump's NFL Tweets Don't Speak For All "Conservative, Old White Men" - Tribeca TV Festival
Latest Film News
- Warner Bros India Preps ‘Infernal Affairs’ Remake With Azure Entertainment
- Voltage Bests Director In Battle Over Mel Gibson’s ‘The Professor & The Madman’
- ‘Maze Runner: The Death Cure’ Trailer: The Gladers Have One Last Life-Threatening Labyrinth Adventure
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Fashions $100M+ Global Bow; ‘It’ Hits $478M & Spidey Tops 2017 Superheroes WW – International Box…
- ‘Victoria And Abdul’ Reigns With Top PTA; ‘Stronger’ & ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ Solid – Specialty Box…
- ‘Star Wars’: Ron Howard Shares “Dangerous And Desperate” Photos From Han Solo Movie Set