EXCLUSIVE: Screenwriter John Glenn has been brought on to re-imagine Abducted, a science fiction thriller that was originally acquired by the studio as a spec by John Heffernan. Disruption Entertainment’s Mary Parent and Cale Boyter will produce. JC Spink, Chris Bender and Jake Weiner are exec producers. The story centers around an alien abduction of a group of average Americans who decide to take on the aliens and battle their way off the extraterrestrial craft. Glenn, who did early drafts of Clash of the Titans and Eagle Eye, is writing the hour-long Treasure Island for NBC. That is a contemporary re-imagining of the Robert Louis Stevenson story, set in Gotham. Glenn’s repped by WME and managed by Brian Lutz.
Paramount Hires John Glenn For Sci-Fi Thriller 'Abducted'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Cast Announced: Charo, Chris Kattan, Mr. T & Nancy Kerrigan Will Strut Their Stuff
Latest Film News
- Hiroyuki Sanada Cast In ‘The Catcher Was A Spy’; Talitha Bateman Boards ‘Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda…
- DreamWorks Pictures Makes Good On ‘Bad Cop, Bad Cop’ Spec With Fortune Feimster Attached To Star
- Fox Promotes Keith Feldman To President Of Worldwide Home Entertainment
- Gaumont Sells 34% Stake In Exhibition Business To Pathé For $401M
- ‘War Machine’ Teaser: Brad Pitt Boots Up In Netflix Satire; Release Date Set
- ‘Hidden Figures’ Subject Katherine Johnson Enters Lego Space With Other NASA Women