Harvey Weinstein, TV producer Steve Levitan, ICM’s Chris Silbermann, UTA’s Rob Prinz, manager-producer Jason Weinberg and talent managers Eric Ortner, Greg Mertz, Bruce Flohr, Michael Green, Steve Moir and Bill Silva were among Hollywood figures invited to meet with President Obama on Tuesday before he left for San Francisco. These ardent supporters were not hit up for donations, according to Tina Daunt, but were singled out for their perceived ability as “influencers” who could shape political debate as campaigning heats up in the months ahead. Invitees also included CAA music agent Rob Light and music industry bigwigs Craig Kallman, Karen Kwak, Livia Tortella, Tom Sturges, Livia Tortella, producer-songwriter Bruce Roberts, showbiz attorney Chuck Ortner and actor Kal Penn plus IDPR’s Kelly Bush and Mara Buxbaum.
Obama Singles Out Hollywood “Influencers” For Presidential Face Time
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest Film News
- Kate Bosworth, Michael Polish Launch Montana Art School; Night Fox To Produce Horror Pic ‘Streetwalkers’…
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became ‘The Tale’, A Movie I Hope Will Change The World…
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- ‘Insidious: The Last Key’ Locks Up $100M+ Overseas For Franchise First
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”