Harvey Weinstein, TV producer Steve Levitan, ICM’s Chris Silbermann, UTA’s Rob Prinz, manager-producer Jason Weinberg and talent managers Eric Ortner, Greg Mertz, Bruce Flohr, Michael Green, Steve Moir and Bill Silva were among Hollywood figures invited to meet with President Obama on Tuesday before he left for San Francisco. These ardent supporters were not hit up for donations, according to Tina Daunt, but were singled out for their perceived ability as “influencers” who could shape political debate as campaigning heats up in the months ahead. Invitees also included CAA music agent Rob Light and music industry bigwigs Craig Kallman, Karen Kwak, Livia Tortella, Tom Sturges, Livia Tortella, producer-songwriter Bruce Roberts, showbiz attorney Chuck Ortner and actor Kal Penn plus IDPR’s Kelly Bush and Mara Buxbaum.
Obama Singles Out Hollywood “Influencers” For Presidential Face Time
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection
- Gotham Awards Nominees Announced: 'Boyhood' & 'Birdman' Lead Way
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC