Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp said today that it has named Adam Mizel its Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer and Gary Loffredo its President of Digital Cinema Services. Both had been co-CEOs since 2010, when founder Bud Mayo retired. Mizel and Loffredo will report to chairman and CEO Chris McGurk, and Loffredo will keep his General Counsel title. The company has been shifting its focus of late to software and content distribution, leveraging its existing digital-cinema platform.
New Cinedigm Roles For Adam Mizel, Gary Loffredo
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest Film News
- ‘Wonder Woman 2’ Gets 2019 Release Date
- ‘Bloodline’ Actor Owen Teague Joins YA Romance ‘Every Day’
- Jared Leto In Talks For ‘Bloodshot’ At Sony
- Ric Roman Waugh Nears Deal To Direct ‘Angel Has Fallen’, Next Installment Of The ‘Olympus Has…
- ‘Atomic Blonde’ Review: Charlize Theron Kicks Ass, But Spy Action Thriller Has More Fight Than Bite
- Fox, 21 Laps Land Colm McCarthy For Coast Guard Thriller