Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp said today that it has named Adam Mizel its Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer and Gary Loffredo its President of Digital Cinema Services. Both had been co-CEOs since 2010, when founder Bud Mayo retired. Mizel and Loffredo will report to chairman and CEO Chris McGurk, and Loffredo will keep his General Counsel title. The company has been shifting its focus of late to software and content distribution, leveraging its existing digital-cinema platform.
New Cinedigm Roles For Adam Mizel, Gary Loffredo
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest Film News
- ‘Kill Me, Deadly’ Trailer: ‘Criminal Minds’ Crew’s Noir Comedy Gets April 1 Release Date
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- Universal Wins ‘The Grownup’; ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In…
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Oscar Voting Begins As Contenders Make Final Pitch
- BAFTA Awards: London Teed Up For Royal Party Weekend
- ‘Zoolander 2’ Review: Ben Stiller’s Misguided Sequel Is A Fashion Disaster