Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp said today that it has named Adam Mizel its Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer and Gary Loffredo its President of Digital Cinema Services. Both had been co-CEOs since 2010, when founder Bud Mayo retired. Mizel and Loffredo will report to chairman and CEO Chris McGurk, and Loffredo will keep his General Counsel title. The company has been shifting its focus of late to software and content distribution, leveraging its existing digital-cinema platform.
New Cinedigm Roles For Adam Mizel, Gary Loffredo
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'