Veteran NBC executive Marc Graboff, president of West Coast TV Business Operations at NBCUniversal, has been elected to the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation’s board of directors. The foundation’s board oversees such initiatives as the Archive of American Television and educational programs such as the annual College TV Awards, Faculty Seminar and the Student Internship Program.
NBC's Marc Graboff Joins TV Academy Foundation's Board Of Directors
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest TV News
- ‘I’m Dying Up Here’: Xosha Roquemore Set To Recur In Season 2 Of Showtime Series
- ‘The Rookie’: Alyssa Diaz Cast In Nathan Fillion’s ABC Light Drama Series
- Time’s Up Turns Down Deven MacNair’s Plea For Help In Fighting Sex Discrimination In Stunt Biz
- NRA’s Dana Loesch, Sitcom Star? ‘NCIS’ Producer Says He Got The Pitch
- ‘Stand Up For Something’ Being Used As Rallying Call For Gun Violence Prevention Movement
- StudioCanal Launching French TV Production Unit