Veteran NBC executive Marc Graboff, president of West Coast TV Business Operations at NBCUniversal, has been elected to the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation’s board of directors. The foundation’s board oversees such initiatives as the Archive of American Television and educational programs such as the annual College TV Awards, Faculty Seminar and the Student Internship Program.
NBC's Marc Graboff Joins TV Academy Foundation's Board Of Directors
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
'Timeless' EP Eric Kripke On The Moment He Realized He Was Telling A James Bond Story — AwardsLine Screening Series
Latest TV News
- ‘The President Show’ Inaugurates New Term On Comedy Central
- James Corden Can’t Escape Kurt Russell In Funny ‘Late Late Show’ Bit
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident