NBC has scheduled the reboot of Fear Factor, which will serve as a bridge between The Sing-Off and The Voice in the Monday 8-10 PM slot. The revamped gross-out competition will premiere on December 12. “We have taken the groundbreaking Fear Factor franchise that many fans remember fondly and have ramped it up to make it even more challenging and competitive than ever before,” said Paul Telegdy, NBC’s president of alternative and late night. “Once again, the contestants will have to face their ultimate fears to prevail — and the tension and drama of that process will make for some riveting television.” New stunts on the show include “Towering Inferno” and the “Helicopter TNT Crash.” Remaining the same are host Joe Rogan and producers Endemol USA, Matt Kunitz and David Hurwitz.
NBC's 'Fear Factor' Returns Dec. 12, Will Air Mondays 8-10 PM
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race