The National Association of Theatre Owners has set April 23-26 for this year’s edition of CinemaCon, which will again take place at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Coca-Cola has also come aboard as presenting sponsor for the second year. CinemaCon attracts some 5,000 movie and exhibition professionals including stars and filmmakers for screenings, product presentations, industry updates and theatre equipment and concession displays.
NATO Sets April 23-26 for CinemaCon
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Ron Howard Talks Han Solo Movie & ‘Star Wars’ Universe – Cannes Lions
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List
- ‘Superior Donuts’ Star Jermaine Fowler Cast In ‘Sorry To Bother You’