Disney/ABC Television Group has appointed Mirian Arias VP Daytime Communications, where she will work closely with Daytime president Brian Frons. Arias, most recently VP Communications at NBCUniversal’s iVillage, will be responsible for all communication efforts for DATG Daytime, SoapNet and ABC Media Productions, including corporate, consumer, marketing and affiliate-related publicity. She also will oversee all talent relation efforts for the division. She reports to DATG EVP Global Communications Kevin Brockman.
Mirian Arias Tapped As VP Daytime Communications at Disney/ABC
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Sarah Silverman: We Need To “Try To Understand” What’s Behind Sexual Harassment
- American Music Awards 2017 Winners: Diana Ross, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga Take Top Honors
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast
- Earle Hyman Dies: Veteran Broadway Actor, Cosby TV Dad Was 91