Matt Damon, who for some time has been looking for a project on which to make his directing debut, has settled on an untitled script he cowrote with John Krasinski of The Office. Damon would also star along with Krasinski in the Warner Bros. project that has been described as similar in theme to Erin Brockovich. Krasinski developed the story with Dave Eggers. Damon previously set up Father Daughter Time: A Tale of Robbery and Eskimo Kisses as a potential helming debut also at Warner Bros., written by Matthew Aldrich. With multiple acting gigs in play for Damon, including Steven Soderbergh’s biopic Liberace, timing will be critical but it appears his directing plan A is now working with Krasinski.
Matt Damon Eyes Project Co-Written With John Krasinski For His Directing Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE