Director Martin Campbell is in early discussions to come aboard The Fall Guy, the movie adaptation of the Glen Larson-created 1981 TV series. The film’s being developed by producer Walter Parkes. The series starred Lee Majors as a stuntman who worked as a bounty hunter on the side, and the movie’s being scripted by Thor and X-Men: First Class writers Ashley Miller and Zack Stentz. The project was initially set up at DreamWorks, but it’s unclear at the moment if the studio will be involved. Campbell last directed Green Lantern, but it wasn’t that long ago that he helmed Casino Royale, which for my money is the best of the James Bond films.
Martin Campbell Eyeing 'The Fall Guy'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Fleming Jr
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'