Director Martin Campbell is in early discussions to come aboard The Fall Guy, the movie adaptation of the Glen Larson-created 1981 TV series. The film’s being developed by producer Walter Parkes. The series starred Lee Majors as a stuntman who worked as a bounty hunter on the side, and the movie’s being scripted by Thor and X-Men: First Class writers Ashley Miller and Zack Stentz. The project was initially set up at DreamWorks, but it’s unclear at the moment if the studio will be involved. Campbell last directed Green Lantern, but it wasn’t that long ago that he helmed Casino Royale, which for my money is the best of the James Bond films.
Martin Campbell Eyeing 'The Fall Guy'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Tragic Death On Taiwan Set Of Martin Scorsese-Directed ‘Silence’
- A24 Buying ‘Mississippi Grind’ – Sundance
- Hey, Team Jacob, ‘Twilight Saga’s Taylor Lautner’s Action Career Takes DirectTV Detour: Trailer
- ‘King Arthur’ Scribe Joby Harold And Tory Tunnell Move Safehouse Shingle To Sony
- Penelope Cruz, Diane Kruger To Star In Isabel Coixet-Directed ‘This Man, This Woman’
- Matthew McConaughey In Step With ‘Born To Run’