Director Martin Campbell is in early discussions to come aboard The Fall Guy, the movie adaptation of the Glen Larson-created 1981 TV series. The film’s being developed by producer Walter Parkes. The series starred Lee Majors as a stuntman who worked as a bounty hunter on the side, and the movie’s being scripted by Thor and X-Men: First Class writers Ashley Miller and Zack Stentz. The project was initially set up at DreamWorks, but it’s unclear at the moment if the studio will be involved. Campbell last directed Green Lantern, but it wasn’t that long ago that he helmed Casino Royale, which for my money is the best of the James Bond films.
Martin Campbell Eyeing 'The Fall Guy'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- A24 Closing On ‘The Witch': Sundance
- UPDATE: Relativity Sticks The Landing: $3 Million For Sundance Opener ‘The Bronze’
- Vertical Climbs Into Distribution With ‘Dial A Prayer’ Deal
- Tom Bernard, Luc Robitaille Among Those In Sunday Hockey Game: Sundance
- Warner Bros Plots ‘The Jetsons’ Animated Feature; Matt Lieberman Writing
- ‘I Am Michael’ Helmer Justin Kelly Signs With CAA – Sundance