Director Martin Campbell is in early discussions to come aboard The Fall Guy, the movie adaptation of the Glen Larson-created 1981 TV series. The film’s being developed by producer Walter Parkes. The series starred Lee Majors as a stuntman who worked as a bounty hunter on the side, and the movie’s being scripted by Thor and X-Men: First Class writers Ashley Miller and Zack Stentz. The project was initially set up at DreamWorks, but it’s unclear at the moment if the studio will be involved. Campbell last directed Green Lantern, but it wasn’t that long ago that he helmed Casino Royale, which for my money is the best of the James Bond films.
Martin Campbell Eyeing 'The Fall Guy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The White Princess': Alex Kalymnios To Direct Starz Miniseries; Amy Manson, Andrew Whipp, Patrick Gibson Join Cast
Latest Film News
- Bollywood Star Sonam Kapoor Inks With UTA
- ‘Shut In’ Trailer: Naomi Watts, Jacob Tremblay, A Storm & Lots Of Questions
- AMC Theaters Plans Switch To Reserved Seating At All Manhattan Venues
- Gkids Picks ‘My Life As A Zucchini’, Switzerland’s Oscar Entry
- Disney Sells Faith Side Of Mira Nair’s ‘Queen Of Katwe’ With Whispers, Not Shouts
- ‘The Birth Of A Nation’ & Nate Parker Will Get Toronto Press Conference, Not From Festival But From Fox