Director Martin Campbell is in early discussions to come aboard The Fall Guy, the movie adaptation of the Glen Larson-created 1981 TV series. The film’s being developed by producer Walter Parkes. The series starred Lee Majors as a stuntman who worked as a bounty hunter on the side, and the movie’s being scripted by Thor and X-Men: First Class writers Ashley Miller and Zack Stentz. The project was initially set up at DreamWorks, but it’s unclear at the moment if the studio will be involved. Campbell last directed Green Lantern, but it wasn’t that long ago that he helmed Casino Royale, which for my money is the best of the James Bond films.
Martin Campbell Eyeing 'The Fall Guy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Rashida Jones Praises Netflix For Backing "Risky" 'Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On' Docuseries - Sundance Studio
Latest Film News
- Lily Collins Set For Costume Designers Guild Spotlight Award
- Brad Bird To Receive Art Directors’ Cinematic Imagery Award
- ‘Victoria’ & ‘Newness’ Actress Laia Costa Signs With WME
- Benedict Cumberbatch Sparks To Thomas Edison In ‘The Current War’ – First-Look Photo
- Mister Smith Boards Terrence Malick’s WWII Biopic ‘Radegund’ — Berlin
- Deadline Studio at Sundance 2017 – Day 3 – Jack Black, Rashida Jones, Chloë Sevigny, Sam Elliott, Mary J. Blige…