The Mark Gordon Co. has promoted Brian Harvey, Allyson Seeger and Shara Senderoff. Harvey has been upped to SVP of Drama, Television; Seeger to VP of Film; and Senderoff to VP of New Media and Director of Development for Film. Harvey reports to Head of Drama Television Nick Pepper and Seeger and Senderoff report to President of Motion Pictures Jennifer Todd. Harvey joined the company in August 2010, Seeger in 2005 and Senderoff in 2007.
Mark Gordon Co. Promotes Trio
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Kelly Ripa Teases Monday Announcement Of New ‘Live’ Co-Host
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes; Blog Publishes List Of Possible Additional Shows…
- WGA & AMPTP: Rare Sunday Talks “Moving Closer” To Deal
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?