Marissa Jaret Winokur has landed the new regular role on TV Land’s comedy series Retired At 35, which centers on successful New Yorker David (Johnathan McClain) who moves in with his father (George Segal) and mother (Jessica Walter) in a Florida retirement community. Winokur will play David’s sister Amy, a sharp-tongued, quick-witted successful saleswoman for a pharmaceutical company with a bubbly personality who is bad man picker, so her personal life is a mess. Winokur most recently served as a co-host on CBS’ The Talk.
Marissa Jaret Winokur To Co-Star On TV Land's 'Retired At 35'
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21M+; 'I Feel Pretty' $18M; 'Super Troopers 2' Arrests $16M - Saturday Update
James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To 'Terminator', And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On 'Avatar' Sequels
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Latest TV News
- ‘Ghost Wars’ Canceled After One Season At Syfy
- James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To ‘Terminator’, And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On…
- The Week In Deadline Video & Podcasts: Maggie Gyllenhaal, Darren Criss, Frankie Shaw
- ‘Meghan Markle’ Dips While ‘Jane The Virgin’ Steady In Friday Ratings
- Robert Durst Admits He May Have Said Too Much In HBO Series ‘The Jinx’
- Bill Maher Asks Michael Avenatti If He Will Run For Office