Marissa Jaret Winokur has landed the new regular role on TV Land’s comedy series Retired At 35, which centers on successful New Yorker David (Johnathan McClain) who moves in with his father (George Segal) and mother (Jessica Walter) in a Florida retirement community. Winokur will play David’s sister Amy, a sharp-tongued, quick-witted successful saleswoman for a pharmaceutical company with a bubbly personality who is bad man picker, so her personal life is a mess. Winokur most recently served as a co-host on CBS’ The Talk.
Marissa Jaret Winokur To Co-Star On TV Land's 'Retired At 35'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: ‘The Expanse’ Taps ‘Lost’ Alum Elizabeth Mitchell For Recurring Role, Unveils New Trailer
- Los Angeles Area Emmys: KCET Leads Field; Spanish-Language Outlets Close Behind
- ‘The Flash’ Season 4 Trailer: Get Ready For A New-Look Team Flash On The CW
- Jake Paul Exits Disney Channel Series ‘Bizaardvark’
- ‘Arrow’: ‘Lost’ Star Michael Emerson To Recur In Season 6; David Nykl Returns, Watch Trailer…
- Comic-Con: ‘Midnight, Texas’ Creator Charlaine Harris “Trusts The Integrity” Of NBC Adaptation