Marissa Jaret Winokur has landed the new regular role on TV Land’s comedy series Retired At 35, which centers on successful New Yorker David (Johnathan McClain) who moves in with his father (George Segal) and mother (Jessica Walter) in a Florida retirement community. Winokur will play David’s sister Amy, a sharp-tongued, quick-witted successful saleswoman for a pharmaceutical company with a bubbly personality who is bad man picker, so her personal life is a mess. Winokur most recently served as a co-host on CBS’ The Talk.
Marissa Jaret Winokur To Co-Star On TV Land's 'Retired At 35'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘CBS This Morning’ Reports New Allegations Of Sexual Misconduct At CBS By Ex-Anchor Charlie Rose
- Stephen Colbert Addresses Donald Trump Endorsement Of “Creme-De-La Creep” Roy Moore
- David Cassidy Dies: ‘Partridge Family’ Star & Pop Singer Was 67
- Buzz Belmondo Dies: ‘Out Of This World’ Actor & Comic Was 70
- ‘Chicago P.D.’s Jason Beghe Investigated By NBC For “Inappropriate Behavior” Amid Sexual…
- Tig Notaro To Host Artios Awards; Nicole Kidman To Present Award To Kevin Huvane