Marissa Jaret Winokur has landed the new regular role on TV Land’s comedy series Retired At 35, which centers on successful New Yorker David (Johnathan McClain) who moves in with his father (George Segal) and mother (Jessica Walter) in a Florida retirement community. Winokur will play David’s sister Amy, a sharp-tongued, quick-witted successful saleswoman for a pharmaceutical company with a bubbly personality who is bad man picker, so her personal life is a mess. Winokur most recently served as a co-host on CBS’ The Talk.
Marissa Jaret Winokur To Co-Star On TV Land's 'Retired At 35'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ABC Orders ‘Boy Band’ Singing Competition Series
- FCC’s Long-Running Broadcast Spectrum Auction Is Finally Over
- ‘There’s…Johnny!’, ‘Harmonquest’ Season 2, More Get Summer Premiere Dates On Seeso
- Comedy Central Teases “The President Show” For Late Night
- ‘American Gods’ Opening Titles: Starz Unveils Footage Complete With Neon Cowboy, Crucified Astronauts
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 7 Teaser Trailer: First Look At What’s Next