Marissa Jaret Winokur has landed the new regular role on TV Land’s comedy series Retired At 35, which centers on successful New Yorker David (Johnathan McClain) who moves in with his father (George Segal) and mother (Jessica Walter) in a Florida retirement community. Winokur will play David’s sister Amy, a sharp-tongued, quick-witted successful saleswoman for a pharmaceutical company with a bubbly personality who is bad man picker, so her personal life is a mess. Winokur most recently served as a co-host on CBS’ The Talk.
Marissa Jaret Winokur To Co-Star On TV Land's 'Retired At 35'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Continues To Make B.O. History: $195M+ Opening Beats 'Ultron' & 4-Day Eyeing $225M+: Sunday Final
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- Winter Olympics: NBC Adds Adam Rippon, But Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes
- Olympics Ratings Fall To 2018 Low On 2nd Saturday; Steady With Sochi 2014
- LeBron James Speaks Out On “Shut Up And Dribble” Comments
- Channel 4 Dates Weinstein Scandal Doc
- ASC Awards: ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Wins For Theatrical, 'The Crown' Tops TV — Complete Winners List
- Skier Lindsey Vonn Trolled For Super-G Loss, But Finds Defender In ESPN’s Foudy