The adults 18-49 viewership for the premiere of FX’s new drama series American Horror Story jumped 54% in Live+7 vs. Live+Same Day to 3.14 million, surpassing the 3 million viewer tally for The Shield to become FX’s highest-rated series premiere in the 18-49 demo. In adults 18-34, the series created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk rose 49% to 1.77 million, also the best for any FX series premiere. Additionally, in Live+3, Episode 3 of the horror drama (2.82 million in 18-49, 1.76 million in 18-34) is now tracking higher than the series premiere at the same point (2.78, 1.55 million). AHS continues tomorrow night with the first of a two-part Halloween episode guest starring Zachary Quinto.
Live+7 Update: 'American Horror Story' Now FX's Highest-Rated Series Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest TV News
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Set To Honor ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise
- Netflix Commissions Second German Production ‘Dogs Of Berlin’
- ‘The President Show’ Inaugurates New Term On Comedy Central
- James Corden Can’t Escape Kurt Russell In Funny ‘Late Late Show’ Bit
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine