The adults 18-49 viewership for the premiere of FX’s new drama series American Horror Story jumped 54% in Live+7 vs. Live+Same Day to 3.14 million, surpassing the 3 million viewer tally for The Shield to become FX’s highest-rated series premiere in the 18-49 demo. In adults 18-34, the series created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk rose 49% to 1.77 million, also the best for any FX series premiere. Additionally, in Live+3, Episode 3 of the horror drama (2.82 million in 18-49, 1.76 million in 18-34) is now tracking higher than the series premiere at the same point (2.78, 1.55 million). AHS continues tomorrow night with the first of a two-part Halloween episode guest starring Zachary Quinto.
Live+7 Update: 'American Horror Story' Now FX's Highest-Rated Series Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'