The adults 18-49 viewership for the premiere of FX’s new drama series American Horror Story jumped 54% in Live+7 vs. Live+Same Day to 3.14 million, surpassing the 3 million viewer tally for The Shield to become FX’s highest-rated series premiere in the 18-49 demo. In adults 18-34, the series created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk rose 49% to 1.77 million, also the best for any FX series premiere. Additionally, in Live+3, Episode 3 of the horror drama (2.82 million in 18-49, 1.76 million in 18-34) is now tracking higher than the series premiere at the same point (2.78, 1.55 million). AHS continues tomorrow night with the first of a two-part Halloween episode guest starring Zachary Quinto.
Live+7 Update: 'American Horror Story' Now FX's Highest-Rated Series Premiere
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'