EXCLUSIVE: Rob Corddry’s single-camera comedy pilot Little In Common is no longer in contention at Fox. The network has passed on the project, about three families with different views on child rearing, which starred Rob Corddry, Heather Graham, Kevin Hart, Gabrielle Union and Alana Ubach. The decision was made after Fox received the retooled Little In Common pilot. In lieu of a series pickup, Fox in May ordered a second pilot and some changes. Paula Marshall was recast with Graham and another character was phased out. But I hear that, while they liked the cast, Fox brass were underwhelmed with the new pilot, which also didn’t test well. Little In Common was one of two pilots from last season that Fox left in contention in May. The other, Family Album, died in August because of creative differences over its its direction. Word is Fox still plans to launch a two-hour midseason Tuesday comedy block while Glee is on hiatus. There are three series that are virtual locks, freshman hit New Girl and Raising Hope, both with full-season 22-episode orders, and Breaking In, which recently received a 13-episode midseason pickup. All three are single-camera. In contention for the last spot is upcoming multi-camera family comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter, which will be eligible if it earns a back-nine order.
'Little In Common' Not Going Forward At Fox
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest TV News
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- “What If Our Politicians Weren’t The Bitch Of NRA?” Parkland Student Asks In PSA
- NBC Wants ‘Tonight Show’ Discrimination Suit Moved To Arbitration, Or Dismissed