EXCLUSIVE: Sex And The City alumna Kristin Davis has signed on to star in and executive produce Of Two Minds, a Lifetime original movie that deals with mental illness. Tammy Blanchard will star opposite Davis in the film, which chronicles the relationship between a woman (Davis) and her younger sister (Blanchard), who has schizophrenia. British director Jim O’Hanlon (The Deep) will direct from a script by Richard Friedenberg (The 19th Wife). Also producing the movie are Frank Konigsberg and Daniel Ostroff. Filming is slated to begin in mid-November in Los Angeles. Davis, repped by UTA and Mosaic, will next be seen in Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. ICM-repped Blanchard is currently seen in Moneyball.
Lifetime Greenlights Movie About Mental Illness Starring & Produced By Kristin Davis
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'