EXCLUSIVE: Sex And The City alumna Kristin Davis has signed on to star in and executive produce Of Two Minds, a Lifetime original movie that deals with mental illness. Tammy Blanchard will star opposite Davis in the film, which chronicles the relationship between a woman (Davis) and her younger sister (Blanchard), who has schizophrenia. British director Jim O’Hanlon (The Deep) will direct from a script by Richard Friedenberg (The 19th Wife). Also producing the movie are Frank Konigsberg and Daniel Ostroff. Filming is slated to begin in mid-November in Los Angeles. Davis, repped by UTA and Mosaic, will next be seen in Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. ICM-repped Blanchard is currently seen in Moneyball.
Lifetime Greenlights Movie About Mental Illness Starring & Produced By Kristin Davis
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate
- Clinton Camp Demands More Info As FBI Ponders Emails Found In Anthony Weiner Probe – Update
- Dan Jinks Sells Three Projects To CBS, Including Comedy Starring Lucas Hazlett
- Liz Paulson Upped to SVP Casting At 20th Century Fox TV