EXCLUSIVE: Sex And The City alumna Kristin Davis has signed on to star in and executive produce Of Two Minds, a Lifetime original movie that deals with mental illness. Tammy Blanchard will star opposite Davis in the film, which chronicles the relationship between a woman (Davis) and her younger sister (Blanchard), who has schizophrenia. British director Jim O’Hanlon (The Deep) will direct from a script by Richard Friedenberg (The 19th Wife). Also producing the movie are Frank Konigsberg and Daniel Ostroff. Filming is slated to begin in mid-November in Los Angeles. Davis, repped by UTA and Mosaic, will next be seen in Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. ICM-repped Blanchard is currently seen in Moneyball.
Lifetime Greenlights Movie About Mental Illness Starring & Produced By Kristin Davis
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'