EXCLUSIVE: Sex And The City alumna Kristin Davis has signed on to star in and executive produce Of Two Minds, a Lifetime original movie that deals with mental illness. Tammy Blanchard will star opposite Davis in the film, which chronicles the relationship between a woman (Davis) and her younger sister (Blanchard), who has schizophrenia. British director Jim O’Hanlon (The Deep) will direct from a script by Richard Friedenberg (The 19th Wife). Also producing the movie are Frank Konigsberg and Daniel Ostroff. Filming is slated to begin in mid-November in Los Angeles. Davis, repped by UTA and Mosaic, will next be seen in Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. ICM-repped Blanchard is currently seen in Moneyball.
Lifetime Greenlights Movie About Mental Illness Starring & Produced By Kristin Davis
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’
- Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-’90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
- Dylan McDermott To Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'LA -> Vegas'
- ‘Instinct’ CBS Pilot Casts Daniel Ings; NBC’s ‘Spaced Out’ Adds Brett Goldstein
- ‘24: Legacy’ Producers Apologize For Use Of 2013 Nairobi Terror Attack Footage