Lifetime is developing Fame Monster: The Lady Gaga Story, a biopic of the famous pop star. The project, named after Gaga’s 2009 EP, is being written by Norman Snider (Casino Jack) based on Maureen Callahan’s 2010 book Poker Face: The Rise And Rise Of Lady Gaga, with Ilene Kahn Power (Lifetime’s Who Is Clark Rockefeller?) executive producing. Lady Gaga is not involved. Fame Monster chronicles the life of Stefani Germanotta, who started her musical career as a rocker and later was transformed into pop mega star Lady Gaga. The project has been heating up at the cable network and could get a green light soon. Gaga shot to stardom with her debut studio album, The Fame, in 2008, and has been making headlines as much for her music as she has for her outrageous outfits.
Lifetime Eyes Lady Gaga Biopic
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot