Lifetime is developing Fame Monster: The Lady Gaga Story, a biopic of the famous pop star. The project, named after Gaga’s 2009 EP, is being written by Norman Snider (Casino Jack) based on Maureen Callahan’s 2010 book Poker Face: The Rise And Rise Of Lady Gaga, with Ilene Kahn Power (Lifetime’s Who Is Clark Rockefeller?) executive producing. Lady Gaga is not involved. Fame Monster chronicles the life of Stefani Germanotta, who started her musical career as a rocker and later was transformed into pop mega star Lady Gaga. The project has been heating up at the cable network and could get a green light soon. Gaga shot to stardom with her debut studio album, The Fame, in 2008, and has been making headlines as much for her music as she has for her outrageous outfits.
Lifetime Eyes Lady Gaga Biopic
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Adds Valarie Pettiford, Ashton Holmes & Chiké Okonkwo
- ‘Before The Flood’ To Premiere Commercial Free Across Nat Geo Global Networks October 30
- ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’ Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To…
- Freeform Buys 'Bad Dates' Relationship Comedy From 'Veep's Timothy Simons
- Chris McCarthy Adds MTV Oversight With Promotion To President Of MTV, VH1 & Logo
- ‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Rise As Seahawks & Cardinals Game Ends In Tie