Lifetime is developing Fame Monster: The Lady Gaga Story, a biopic of the famous pop star. The project, named after Gaga’s 2009 EP, is being written by Norman Snider (Casino Jack) based on Maureen Callahan’s 2010 book Poker Face: The Rise And Rise Of Lady Gaga, with Ilene Kahn Power (Lifetime’s Who Is Clark Rockefeller?) executive producing. Lady Gaga is not involved. Fame Monster chronicles the life of Stefani Germanotta, who started her musical career as a rocker and later was transformed into pop mega star Lady Gaga. The project has been heating up at the cable network and could get a green light soon. Gaga shot to stardom with her debut studio album, The Fame, in 2008, and has been making headlines as much for her music as she has for her outrageous outfits.
Lifetime Eyes Lady Gaga Biopic
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better