Lifetime is developing Fame Monster: The Lady Gaga Story, a biopic of the famous pop star. The project, named after Gaga’s 2009 EP, is being written by Norman Snider (Casino Jack) based on Maureen Callahan’s 2010 book Poker Face: The Rise And Rise Of Lady Gaga, with Ilene Kahn Power (Lifetime’s Who Is Clark Rockefeller?) executive producing. Lady Gaga is not involved. Fame Monster chronicles the life of Stefani Germanotta, who started her musical career as a rocker and later was transformed into pop mega star Lady Gaga. The project has been heating up at the cable network and could get a green light soon. Gaga shot to stardom with her debut studio album, The Fame, in 2008, and has been making headlines as much for her music as she has for her outrageous outfits.
Lifetime Eyes Lady Gaga Biopic
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Latest TV News
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations