Kirsten Dunst and Orlando Bloom have joined Clive Owen and Anil Kapoor in Cities, the international thriller being directed by Roger Donaldson. Matthew Metcalfe and Chris Curting are producing. The film is a cautionary tale about greed and ambition that takes place in the exuberant months leading up to the Dow Jones all-time stock market high. Fortunes, both big and small are put at risk as people around the globe gamble that the financial market’s meteoric rise will continue. In New York, a hedge fund manager (Owen) has everything he wants – money, sex and power, but he wants more. In London, a young couple just want to buy their first home, but it seems impossibly out of reach. In Mumbai, a cop fights against corruption between property speculators and his villainous colleague Seth (Kapoor). These stories will all dramatically collide in a world where the fortunes of individuals are interwoven with the lives of others across the globe they have never even met. Dunst and Bloom starred together in Cameron Crowe’s Elizabethtown.
Kirsten Dunst, Orlando Bloom Join Indie Feature 'Cities'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Ultron’ Outpacing ‘Avengers’ & ‘IM3′ With $439M; ‘F7′ Fuels Up – Intl…
- ‘Suicide Squad’ Photo Reveals Villians In Costume Minus The Joker
- Disney Crosses $1B At International Box Office; Propelled By ‘Ultron’, ‘Cinderella’
- ‘Far From The Madding Crowd,’ ‘Welcome To Me’ Vigorous At Specialty Box Office
- ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Flies To 2nd Highest Bow Of All-Time With $187.7M- Final Sunday Update
- Oscar-Winning ‘Dances With Wolves’ Author/Screenwriter Michael Blake Has Died