Kirsten Dunst and Orlando Bloom have joined Clive Owen and Anil Kapoor in Cities, the international thriller being directed by Roger Donaldson. Matthew Metcalfe and Chris Curting are producing. The film is a cautionary tale about greed and ambition that takes place in the exuberant months leading up to the Dow Jones all-time stock market high. Fortunes, both big and small are put at risk as people around the globe gamble that the financial market’s meteoric rise will continue. In New York, a hedge fund manager (Owen) has everything he wants – money, sex and power, but he wants more. In London, a young couple just want to buy their first home, but it seems impossibly out of reach. In Mumbai, a cop fights against corruption between property speculators and his villainous colleague Seth (Kapoor). These stories will all dramatically collide in a world where the fortunes of individuals are interwoven with the lives of others across the globe they have never even met. Dunst and Bloom starred together in Cameron Crowe’s Elizabethtown.
Kirsten Dunst, Orlando Bloom Join Indie Feature 'Cities'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
ABC Pulls 'The Great American Baking Show' & Axes Judge Johnny Iuzzini Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Latest Film News
- Lionsgate Plans English-Language ‘Instructions Not Included’ Remake; Amanda Lipitz To Direct
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers
- ‘Every Day’ Trailer: First Look At First Film Under Relaunched Orion Pictures
- Disney-Fox Deal: Shares Of Both Companies Rise As Wall Street Embraces Plan
- Fox: A 20th & 21st Century Timeline Of Key Moments Under The Murdochs
- Clint Eastwood’s ‘15:17 To Paris’ Rating Changed To PG-13 After Appeal