Kirsten Dunst and Orlando Bloom have joined Clive Owen and Anil Kapoor in Cities, the international thriller being directed by Roger Donaldson. Matthew Metcalfe and Chris Curting are producing. The film is a cautionary tale about greed and ambition that takes place in the exuberant months leading up to the Dow Jones all-time stock market high. Fortunes, both big and small are put at risk as people around the globe gamble that the financial market’s meteoric rise will continue. In New York, a hedge fund manager (Owen) has everything he wants – money, sex and power, but he wants more. In London, a young couple just want to buy their first home, but it seems impossibly out of reach. In Mumbai, a cop fights against corruption between property speculators and his villainous colleague Seth (Kapoor). These stories will all dramatically collide in a world where the fortunes of individuals are interwoven with the lives of others across the globe they have never even met. Dunst and Bloom starred together in Cameron Crowe’s Elizabethtown.
Kirsten Dunst, Orlando Bloom Join Indie Feature 'Cities'
What's Hot on Deadline
Caitlyn Jenner Slams Donald Trump Over Transgender Military Ban; Hollywood Reacts To POTUS Tweets - Update
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
'Feud' Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland's Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX - Update
White House Threatens To Stop Press Briefing Over Questions On Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
Latest Film News
- Imax Picks JL Pomeroy To Be CMO, Replacing Ellen Campbell
- Jeremy Garelick, LD Ent. Launch American High To Make School-Set Comedies
- ‘Star Wars’ Vet Warwick Davis Reunites With Ron Howard For Han Solo Film
- Regal CEO: Hollywood Studios Remain Divided On How Premium VOD Could Work
- Regal And Imax Q2 Reports Fall Short Of Wall Street Expectations
- Christopher & Heather McQuarrie Team With Rachel & Terence Winter On David Grann’s ‘The Chameleon…