Kirsten Dunst and Orlando Bloom have joined Clive Owen and Anil Kapoor in Cities, the international thriller being directed by Roger Donaldson. Matthew Metcalfe and Chris Curting are producing. The film is a cautionary tale about greed and ambition that takes place in the exuberant months leading up to the Dow Jones all-time stock market high. Fortunes, both big and small are put at risk as people around the globe gamble that the financial market’s meteoric rise will continue. In New York, a hedge fund manager (Owen) has everything he wants – money, sex and power, but he wants more. In London, a young couple just want to buy their first home, but it seems impossibly out of reach. In Mumbai, a cop fights against corruption between property speculators and his villainous colleague Seth (Kapoor). These stories will all dramatically collide in a world where the fortunes of individuals are interwoven with the lives of others across the globe they have never even met. Dunst and Bloom starred together in Cameron Crowe’s Elizabethtown.
Kirsten Dunst, Orlando Bloom Join Indie Feature 'Cities'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Film News
- Willem Dafoe On Lars Von Trier, New Opportunities & Film’s Power Over TV – Berlin
- National CineMedia Launches Augmented Reality Gaming In Movie Theaters
- Stuntwoman’s Federal Push To End “Wigging” Shakes Up Male-Dominated Industry; SAG-AFTRA “Adamantly Opposes The Practice”…
- ‘Black Panther’ Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats ‘Last Jedi…
- Reliance Industries Takes Stake In Eros International, Teams On $150M Fund
- George & Amal Clooney Donate $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Will Others In Hollywood Follow?