Kirsten Dunst and Orlando Bloom have joined Clive Owen and Anil Kapoor in Cities, the international thriller being directed by Roger Donaldson. Matthew Metcalfe and Chris Curting are producing. The film is a cautionary tale about greed and ambition that takes place in the exuberant months leading up to the Dow Jones all-time stock market high. Fortunes, both big and small are put at risk as people around the globe gamble that the financial market’s meteoric rise will continue. In New York, a hedge fund manager (Owen) has everything he wants – money, sex and power, but he wants more. In London, a young couple just want to buy their first home, but it seems impossibly out of reach. In Mumbai, a cop fights against corruption between property speculators and his villainous colleague Seth (Kapoor). These stories will all dramatically collide in a world where the fortunes of individuals are interwoven with the lives of others across the globe they have never even met. Dunst and Bloom starred together in Cameron Crowe’s Elizabethtown.
Kirsten Dunst, Orlando Bloom Join Indie Feature 'Cities'
What's Hot on Deadline
Mark Ruffalo To Star In HBO Limited Drama Series In Works From Derek Cianfrance Based On Wally Lamb Book
Latest Film News
- Brian Nitzkin Joins Myriad Pictures As SVP Business Affairs
- ‘Big Guns,’ A Satirical Novel About The Gun Lobby By Former NY Congressman Steve Israel, Picked Up For Feature
- Hot Aaron & Jordan Kandell Pitch Has Josh Gad, Luke Evans, Daisy Ridley Attached
- Alexandra Shipp Talks ‘Tragedy Girls’, Subverting Female Roles In Horror Films, Teases ‘X-Men: Dark Phoenix…
- Netflix Pre-empts ‘Kate’, Eyes April Start And $25M Budget For Female-Centric Action Script
- Megyn Kelly Not So Sure Harvey Weinstein Scandal Will Bring Sea Change