Kirsten Dunst and Orlando Bloom have joined Clive Owen and Anil Kapoor in Cities, the international thriller being directed by Roger Donaldson. Matthew Metcalfe and Chris Curting are producing. The film is a cautionary tale about greed and ambition that takes place in the exuberant months leading up to the Dow Jones all-time stock market high. Fortunes, both big and small are put at risk as people around the globe gamble that the financial market’s meteoric rise will continue. In New York, a hedge fund manager (Owen) has everything he wants – money, sex and power, but he wants more. In London, a young couple just want to buy their first home, but it seems impossibly out of reach. In Mumbai, a cop fights against corruption between property speculators and his villainous colleague Seth (Kapoor). These stories will all dramatically collide in a world where the fortunes of individuals are interwoven with the lives of others across the globe they have never even met. Dunst and Bloom starred together in Cameron Crowe’s Elizabethtown.
Kirsten Dunst, Orlando Bloom Join Indie Feature 'Cities'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Melanie Liburd Cast In ‘The Brian Banks Story’
- Twitter Policy Changes Under Review: Glorification Of Violence, Unwanted Sexual Advances Targeted
- Zac Brown Bands Together With Propagate For Film & TV Deal, Eyes Reality Series
- ‘Mary And The Witch’s Flower’ Sets Special One-Night Event For Nationwide Premiere
- Bill Nighy, Jack Lowden Step Into ‘Made In Italy’
- Retrial! How Dan Gilroy & Denzel Trimmed 12 Minutes Of ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’ Following Toronto Bow