E! spared no media dollar in promoting its two-night Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event on Sunday and Monday, and it has paid off in ratings gold. The combined shows featuring the marriage of Kim Kardashian and New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries drew 10.5 million viewers, ranking as the network’s most-watched event to date. The two-parter also marked E!’s highest-rated telecasts of 2011 in the major demos, including adults 18-49 and women 18-49. Sunday’s Part 1 gave the network its most-watched day in history, averaging more than 1 million viewers total day, and grew E!’s primetime average in the 8-10 PM hour sevenfold. Monday’s finale drew six times the primetime average when it aired from 9-11 PM. Those kinds of numbers served as a major lead-in to fellow E! series Kendra, Dirty Soap and Chelsea Lately, which also garnered record ratings; Kendra (2.7 million viewers) and Chelsea Lately (1.8 million) saw their most-watched episodes ever.
'Kim's Fairytale Wedding' Sets Ratings Records For E!
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest TV News
- Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
- The Bruce Jenner ABC Special Won Big On Social Media
- Bruce Jenner Interview Ratings Gold Winner For ABC With 16.9M Watching
- CBS, ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Dominate Daytime Creative Arts Emmys
- Julian Fellowes To Adapt Anthony Trollope’s ‘Doctor Thorne’ For ITV
- Bruce Jenner: “For All Intents And Purposes I Am A Woman”