E! spared no media dollar in promoting its two-night Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event on Sunday and Monday, and it has paid off in ratings gold. The combined shows featuring the marriage of Kim Kardashian and New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries drew 10.5 million viewers, ranking as the network’s most-watched event to date. The two-parter also marked E!’s highest-rated telecasts of 2011 in the major demos, including adults 18-49 and women 18-49. Sunday’s Part 1 gave the network its most-watched day in history, averaging more than 1 million viewers total day, and grew E!’s primetime average in the 8-10 PM hour sevenfold. Monday’s finale drew six times the primetime average when it aired from 9-11 PM. Those kinds of numbers served as a major lead-in to fellow E! series Kendra, Dirty Soap and Chelsea Lately, which also garnered record ratings; Kendra (2.7 million viewers) and Chelsea Lately (1.8 million) saw their most-watched episodes ever.
'Kim's Fairytale Wedding' Sets Ratings Records For E!
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
Universal Brands New Monster Movies As 'Dark Universe'; Bill Condon's 'Bride Of Frankenstein' Up Next In 2019 - Video
Why 'Alien: Covenant' Lost Its Bite At The B.O. With $36.1M Opening, -34% From 'Prometheus' -- Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- TV Watchdog Group Calls On Fox To Resuscitate ‘Last Man Standing’ And Bury ‘The Mick’ In “Win-Win”…
- Bob Beckel Accuser Retains Lawyer Behind Fox News Discrimination Suits
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Casts Sophia Lillis; Juan Riedinger Joins ‘Good Behavior’
- ‘Gilmore Girls’ Stars On That Ending & A Possible Season 2 – The Contenders Emmys Video
- Women Lead The Charge Toward A Gender Balance Not Seen In The History Of Entertainment — Deadline Disruptors
- UTA Gets In On Action, Inks Nitro Circus