E! spared no media dollar in promoting its two-night Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event on Sunday and Monday, and it has paid off in ratings gold. The combined shows featuring the marriage of Kim Kardashian and New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries drew 10.5 million viewers, ranking as the network’s most-watched event to date. The two-parter also marked E!’s highest-rated telecasts of 2011 in the major demos, including adults 18-49 and women 18-49. Sunday’s Part 1 gave the network its most-watched day in history, averaging more than 1 million viewers total day, and grew E!’s primetime average in the 8-10 PM hour sevenfold. Monday’s finale drew six times the primetime average when it aired from 9-11 PM. Those kinds of numbers served as a major lead-in to fellow E! series Kendra, Dirty Soap and Chelsea Lately, which also garnered record ratings; Kendra (2.7 million viewers) and Chelsea Lately (1.8 million) saw their most-watched episodes ever.
'Kim's Fairytale Wedding' Sets Ratings Records For E!
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Cosby Found Guilty In Sexual Assault Retrial, Lashes Out In Court After Verdict; Defense Plans Appeal - Update
'Suits' Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle's Exits, New Twist, Season 8 & Spinoff Details
Latest TV News
- Ann Curry Claims “Pervasive Verbal Sexual Harassment At NBC” – New Matt Lauer Revelations
- Jimmy Kimmel Ranks Bill Cosby’s Guilty Verdict In Donald Trump World
- Tom Brokaw Accused Of Workplace Sexual Harassment In 1990s – Reports
- NFL Draft: Cleveland Browns Select Heisman Winner Baker Mayfield; USC’s Sam Darnold Goes Third
- STX Entertainment Files For Hong Kong Stock Exchange Listing
- Nicollette Sheridan On Her ‘Desperate Housewives’ Lawsuit: “I Was A Victim Of Assault”