E! spared no media dollar in promoting its two-night Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event on Sunday and Monday, and it has paid off in ratings gold. The combined shows featuring the marriage of Kim Kardashian and New Jersey Nets forward Kris Humphries drew 10.5 million viewers, ranking as the network’s most-watched event to date. The two-parter also marked E!’s highest-rated telecasts of 2011 in the major demos, including adults 18-49 and women 18-49. Sunday’s Part 1 gave the network its most-watched day in history, averaging more than 1 million viewers total day, and grew E!’s primetime average in the 8-10 PM hour sevenfold. Monday’s finale drew six times the primetime average when it aired from 9-11 PM. Those kinds of numbers served as a major lead-in to fellow E! series Kendra, Dirty Soap and Chelsea Lately, which also garnered record ratings; Kendra (2.7 million viewers) and Chelsea Lately (1.8 million) saw their most-watched episodes ever.
'Kim's Fairytale Wedding' Sets Ratings Records For E!
What's Hot on Deadline
'The White Princess': Alex Kalymnios To Direct Starz Miniseries; Amy Manson, Andrew Whipp, Patrick Gibson Join Cast
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Doesn’t Mention Wall Payment In Meeting With Mexico President Enrique Peña Nieto
- G.O.O.D. Music Star Teyana Taylor Joins ‘The Breaks’ On VH1
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Adds Jim Broadbent For Season 7
- ‘The Tap’ USA Drama Pilot From Rob Reiner & Andrew Lenchewski Sets Cast; Simon Cellan Jones To Direct
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Ratings Down Hard From 2015 In Last Summer Finale
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2 Teaser: Out Of The Sorority – And The Asylum – And Into The Hospital