Keith Carradine has been tapped for a starring role in the TNT Western drama pilot Gateway aka Tin Star. The action/adventure project, executive produced by Bruce C. McKenna and Danny Cannon, received a cast-contingent pilot order in August. Set in the Colorado town of the same name in the 1880s, Gateway tells the story of three brothers who step in to save their town when their sheriff father is murdered, pitting them against a corrupt cattle baron determined to make the town his own. Carradine will play Frank Saar, a tired homesteader, worn down by the hardships of the West, who is thrust into the role of a father figure to the late sheriff’s three sons. Carradine joins Cam Gigandet, who was recently cast as one of the brothers. Warner Horizon is producing the pilot, which will be directed by Cannon from a script by McKenna. Carradine, repped by Innovative and manager Jon Bauer, recently payed a sheriff in the feature Western with a sci-fi twist Cowboys & Aliens.
Keith Carradine To Star In TNT's Western Pilot 'Gateway'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ Leads Australian Academy Awards Nominations – Full List
- Megyn Kelly To Guest Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly’ As Rupert Murdoch Courts Her Via Newspaper Interview
- Karl Rove Defends Megyn Kelly, Dings Donald Trump And Newt Gingrich For “Sex” Talk
- Skyler Gisondo Joins ‘Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later’; ‘Mating’ Adds Emma Duncan
- Stephen Colbert Explains To Newt Gingrich Why Sex Always Is More Interesting Than Public Policy
- ABC Sets John Corey Cop Drama Based On Novels; Mace Neufeld & John Davis To EP