Keith Carradine has been tapped for a starring role in the TNT Western drama pilot Gateway aka Tin Star. The action/adventure project, executive produced by Bruce C. McKenna and Danny Cannon, received a cast-contingent pilot order in August. Set in the Colorado town of the same name in the 1880s, Gateway tells the story of three brothers who step in to save their town when their sheriff father is murdered, pitting them against a corrupt cattle baron determined to make the town his own. Carradine will play Frank Saar, a tired homesteader, worn down by the hardships of the West, who is thrust into the role of a father figure to the late sheriff’s three sons. Carradine joins Cam Gigandet, who was recently cast as one of the brothers. Warner Horizon is producing the pilot, which will be directed by Cannon from a script by McKenna. Carradine, repped by Innovative and manager Jon Bauer, recently payed a sheriff in the feature Western with a sci-fi twist Cowboys & Aliens.
Keith Carradine To Star In TNT's Western Pilot 'Gateway'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Ponders Hollywood Romantic Comedies In The MeToo Era
- Olympics Ratings Remain Low On Night Of Nathan Chen’s Historic Quad Display
- Humanitas Prize Winners Include ‘Mudbound’, ‘The Post’ & ‘Lady Bird’
- Kenya Barris/Julie Bean Comedy Pilot Pushed At ABC
- ‘Real Time’: Mexico’s Former President Doubles Down On “No F*cking Wall”
- Alfre Woodard To Recur On ‘Empire’ Playing Cookie’s Mom