Katie Couric’s upcoming nationally syndicated talk show, Katie, has been cleared in over 60% of the country, according to distributor Disney-ABC Domestic Television. Katie, slated to launch in fall 2012, has been sold in 14 of the top 15 markets. Of course, the backbone of that are the eight ABC owned-and-operated stations, which picked up the show as part of Couric’s deal with Disney/ABC. The eight stations (in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Houston, Raleigh/Durham and Fresno) cover 22.5% of the country, including the top five markets. Additional clearances include stations from broadcast groups Allbritton Communications, Belo Corporation, Cox Media Group, Gannett Broadcasting, Hearst Television, LIN Broadcasting, McGraw-Hill, Scripps Howard Broadcasting and Young Broadcasting. The most recent Katie clearances include WFAA-TV Dallas, WCVB Boston, WSB Atlanta, WJLA Washington DC, WXYZ Detroit, KNXV Phoenix, KING Seattle and WFTS Tampa.
Katie Couric's Syndicated Talk Show Cleared In 60% Of The Country
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Latest TV News
- Netflix Orders ‘Unbelievable’ Limited Series From Susannah Grant, Timberman/Beverly, Katie Couric & CBS Studios
- White House Takes Victory Lap On Senate Deal To End Government Shutdown
- Connie Sawyer Dies: Hollywood’s Oldest Working Actress Was 105
- T Group Productions Inks Co-Production Deal With Everywhere Studios
- Netflix Reports Fourth-Quarter Earnings Beat Estimates, Thanks To ‘The Crown’ And ‘Bright’
- ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast