Katie Couric’s upcoming nationally syndicated talk show, Katie, has been cleared in over 60% of the country, according to distributor Disney-ABC Domestic Television. Katie, slated to launch in fall 2012, has been sold in 14 of the top 15 markets. Of course, the backbone of that are the eight ABC owned-and-operated stations, which picked up the show as part of Couric’s deal with Disney/ABC. The eight stations (in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Houston, Raleigh/Durham and Fresno) cover 22.5% of the country, including the top five markets. Additional clearances include stations from broadcast groups Allbritton Communications, Belo Corporation, Cox Media Group, Gannett Broadcasting, Hearst Television, LIN Broadcasting, McGraw-Hill, Scripps Howard Broadcasting and Young Broadcasting. The most recent Katie clearances include WFAA-TV Dallas, WCVB Boston, WSB Atlanta, WJLA Washington DC, WXYZ Detroit, KNXV Phoenix, KING Seattle and WFTS Tampa.
Katie Couric's Syndicated Talk Show Cleared In 60% Of The Country
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
Sony Pictures Classics Lands Watergate Scandal Film 'The Silent Man'; Liam Neeson As 'Deep Throat' Mark Felt
'The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Review: Johnny Depp And A Couple Of Oscar Winners Help Keep This Fun Ride Afloat
Latest TV News
- NBC’s ‘Bye Bye Birdie’ Live Musical Moved To 2018
- Robert Zemeckis-Produced UFO Drama ‘Blue Book’ Gets Series Order By History
- ‘Veep’ & ‘Silicon Valley’ Renewed By HBO
- ‘Suits’ Creator Aaron Korsh Inks New Overall Deal With Universal Cable Prods.
- Ed Helms To Topline ‘The Fake News with Ted Nelms’ Special For Comedy Central
- ‘Channel Zero’: Brandon Scott & Holland Roden Join Season 3 Of Syfy Anthology