EXCLUSIVE: Fox and producer John Davis have acquired feature rights to Myra McEntire’s debut novel Hourglass. Published by Egmont, the novel is catching on with a youthful female demographic. It’s a time-slip romance about a teen girl plagued by visions of the past, who meets a handsome stranger who can see the future. Together they travel through time and find action, adventure and romance. Davis will produce, and Magnet Management’s Brandy Rivers and Mitch Solomon will be exec producers. The acquisition was made from Davis’ discretionary fund.
John Davis Acquires Myra McEntire Novel 'Hourglass'
What's Hot on Deadline
Maria Contreras-Sweet-Led Group In Exclusive Negotiations To Acquire Assets Of The Weinstein Company
Latest Film News
- Magnolia Moving Towards Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sundance Docu ‘RBG?’
- Hilary Swank On Family Dysfunction In ‘What They Had' – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Circling ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel ‘God Particle’?
- 'Search' Wins Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Film Prize – Sundance
- ‘Westworld’s Angela Sarafyan Set For Ted Bundy Pic ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile’
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio