EXCLUSIVE: Fox and producer John Davis have acquired feature rights to Myra McEntire’s debut novel Hourglass. Published by Egmont, the novel is catching on with a youthful female demographic. It’s a time-slip romance about a teen girl plagued by visions of the past, who meets a handsome stranger who can see the future. Together they travel through time and find action, adventure and romance. Davis will produce, and Magnet Management’s Brandy Rivers and Mitch Solomon will be exec producers. The acquisition was made from Davis’ discretionary fund.
John Davis Acquires Myra McEntire Novel 'Hourglass'
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
‘The Man In The High Castle’ EP Frank Spotnitz Addresses Stepping Down As Showrunner From Amazon Series
Latest Film News
- Versa Media Capital Raises $100M To Bridge Finance Indie TV & Film Projects
- Palm Springs Film Festival Sets 2017 Dates; Gravitas Acquires ‘Cardinal Matter’
- Pennsylvania Man Pleads Guilty to Hacking Celebrity Computers
- ‘Collide’ Trailer: Felicity Jones & Nicholas Hoult Rev Engines For August Bow
- Adam Sandler & Happy Madison Set Family Animated Feature At STX
- Simon Pegg & Mike Myers Join Feature Thriller ‘Terminal’