EXCLUSIVE: Fox and producer John Davis have acquired feature rights to Myra McEntire’s debut novel Hourglass. Published by Egmont, the novel is catching on with a youthful female demographic. It’s a time-slip romance about a teen girl plagued by visions of the past, who meets a handsome stranger who can see the future. Together they travel through time and find action, adventure and romance. Davis will produce, and Magnet Management’s Brandy Rivers and Mitch Solomon will be exec producers. The acquisition was made from Davis’ discretionary fund.
John Davis Acquires Myra McEntire Novel 'Hourglass'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Sony Taps Jay Basu To Write ‘Metal Gear Solid’
- ‘Cinderella’ Returns To Top Of Offshore Box Office; ‘Home’ Brings $49M+ To Pass $100M Worldwide…
- Warner Bros Renews Redbox Distribution Deal With 28-Day Delay
- Weinstein Company Wins 8-Figure U.S. Rights Auction For Matthew McConaughey Starrer ‘Gold’
- Paramount Beats Class Action Lawsuit Over Credit Checks For Job Applicants
- Fox Searchlight Picks Up ‘He Named Me Malala’ About Youngest Nobel Winner