EXCLUSIVE: Fox and producer John Davis have acquired feature rights to Myra McEntire’s debut novel Hourglass. Published by Egmont, the novel is catching on with a youthful female demographic. It’s a time-slip romance about a teen girl plagued by visions of the past, who meets a handsome stranger who can see the future. Together they travel through time and find action, adventure and romance. Davis will produce, and Magnet Management’s Brandy Rivers and Mitch Solomon will be exec producers. The acquisition was made from Davis’ discretionary fund.
John Davis Acquires Myra McEntire Novel 'Hourglass'
What's Hot on Deadline
Popular Japanese Title 'Attack On Titan' Eyed By Warner Bros. For 'Fantastic Beasts' Producer David Heyman
'Split' And 'xXx' Merge Into Market While 'The Founder' May Get Lost In Heavy Traffic - Box Office Preview
'Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee' Moves To Netflix As Part Of Big Jerry Seinfeld Deal That Includes Specials & Series
Latest Film News
- Sony’s Untitled ‘Spider-Man’ Animated Film To Feature Miles Morales As Lead Character
- Margot Robbie’s ‘I, Tonya’ Adds Julianne Nicholson
- Alibaba’s Jack Ma On Hollywood Ambition & Donald Trump: “Give Him Time, He’s Listening”…
- Adam Brody & Sophie Nelisse Find ‘The Kid Detective’ For Brightlight And Myriad Pictures
- ‘The Belko Experiment’ Trailer: A Chilling Message From Subhuman Resources
- Party Time Deja Vu For Big Agencies At Sundance