EXCLUSIVE: Max and Caroline are getting a neighbor. Jennifer Coolidge is joining the cast of CBS’ hot freshman comedy 2 Broke Girls as a recurring. She will play Sophie, a hardworking woman that moves into Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline’s (Beth Behrs) apartment building in Williamsburg Brooklyn. It is a role that is being created specifically for her. ICM-repped Coolidge, probably best known for her MILF part in the American Pie movie franchise, once guest starred on the HBO comedy Sex And The City, which was run by 2 Broke Girls‘ co-creator/showrunner Michael Patrick King.
Jennifer Coolidge Joins CBS' '2 Broke Girls'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- CNN Retracts Russian Investment Fund Story; Trump Ally Accepts Apology
- Dan Harmon Epic-Tweets About ‘Rick And Morty’ Return: No Feud With Star
- Marion Goldin Dies: Longtime ’60 Minutes’ Producer Was 76
- ‘The Originals’ Season Finale Ratings Even With 2016, ‘WWYD?’ Returns Steady
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention