EXCLUSIVE: Max and Caroline are getting a neighbor. Jennifer Coolidge is joining the cast of CBS’ hot freshman comedy 2 Broke Girls as a recurring. She will play Sophie, a hardworking woman that moves into Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline’s (Beth Behrs) apartment building in Williamsburg Brooklyn. It is a role that is being created specifically for her. ICM-repped Coolidge, probably best known for her MILF part in the American Pie movie franchise, once guest starred on the HBO comedy Sex And The City, which was run by 2 Broke Girls‘ co-creator/showrunner Michael Patrick King.
Jennifer Coolidge Joins CBS' '2 Broke Girls'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Review: HBO’s Violent Epic More ‘Grand Theft Auto’ Than ‘Game Of Thrones…
- ‘Chicago P.D.’ Star Jon Seda Moving To ‘Chicago Justice’ As Series Regular
- Babymetal Teams With Warner Bros On Live-Action Animated Digital Series
- Agnes Nixon Dies: Creator Of ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life To Live’ Was 88
- Ilene Chaiken, Betsy Beers & More Set For Women In Entertainment Summit
- ‘You’re The Worst’ Gets Season 4 Renewal From FXX