EXCLUSIVE: Max and Caroline are getting a neighbor. Jennifer Coolidge is joining the cast of CBS’ hot freshman comedy 2 Broke Girls as a recurring. She will play Sophie, a hardworking woman that moves into Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline’s (Beth Behrs) apartment building in Williamsburg Brooklyn. It is a role that is being created specifically for her. ICM-repped Coolidge, probably best known for her MILF part in the American Pie movie franchise, once guest starred on the HBO comedy Sex And The City, which was run by 2 Broke Girls‘ co-creator/showrunner Michael Patrick King.
Jennifer Coolidge Joins CBS' '2 Broke Girls'
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring