EXCLUSIVE: Max and Caroline are getting a neighbor. Jennifer Coolidge is joining the cast of CBS’ hot freshman comedy 2 Broke Girls as a recurring. She will play Sophie, a hardworking woman that moves into Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline’s (Beth Behrs) apartment building in Williamsburg Brooklyn. It is a role that is being created specifically for her. ICM-repped Coolidge, probably best known for her MILF part in the American Pie movie franchise, once guest starred on the HBO comedy Sex And The City, which was run by 2 Broke Girls‘ co-creator/showrunner Michael Patrick King.
Jennifer Coolidge Joins CBS' '2 Broke Girls'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump To Name Financier/Sean Hannity Pal Anthony Scaramucci New Communications Director: Report
Latest TV News
- Sean Spicer Resigns: Anthony Scaramucci Offered White House Communications Director Job
- ‘Code Black’ EP David Marshall Grant Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Complex Networks Sets Q3 Slate: Skateboarders, Haunted Treasure Hunt & More Set For Go90
- Robert Mueller Asked White House To Preserve Docs Relating to Don Jr.’s Meeting With Russian Lawyer: CNN
- Stephen Colbert Reveals Result Of ‘Late Show’ Russian Pee Pee Tape Probe
- MSNBC’s ‘The Beat With Ari Melber’ Gets Premiere Date, Title