EXCLUSIVE: Max and Caroline are getting a neighbor. Jennifer Coolidge is joining the cast of CBS’ hot freshman comedy 2 Broke Girls as a recurring. She will play Sophie, a hardworking woman that moves into Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline’s (Beth Behrs) apartment building in Williamsburg Brooklyn. It is a role that is being created specifically for her. ICM-repped Coolidge, probably best known for her MILF part in the American Pie movie franchise, once guest starred on the HBO comedy Sex And The City, which was run by 2 Broke Girls‘ co-creator/showrunner Michael Patrick King.
Jennifer Coolidge Joins CBS' '2 Broke Girls'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest TV News
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Bill Hader
- ‘SNL’ Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars