James Hitchcock has joined E! Entertainment as EVP Marketing, reporting to the network’s new president Suzanne Kolb. The appointment stems from Kolb’s promotion in July to E! president, which left vacant her previous post as President, Marketing, News and Online for E! and The Style Network. The job was split in two, with Hitchcock taking over head of marketing duties at E!, while Nicole Sabatini last week was named SVP Marketing for Style. Hitchcock, who started today, oversees all marketing for all E! branded platforms. He previously served as Marketing and Branding Officer at Discovery Channel and as SVP Marketing and Creative for CMT.
James Hitchcock Named E! Marketing Head
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Andreeva
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive