James Hitchcock has joined E! Entertainment as EVP Marketing, reporting to the network’s new president Suzanne Kolb. The appointment stems from Kolb’s promotion in July to E! president, which left vacant her previous post as President, Marketing, News and Online for E! and The Style Network. The job was split in two, with Hitchcock taking over head of marketing duties at E!, while Nicole Sabatini last week was named SVP Marketing for Style. Hitchcock, who started today, oversees all marketing for all E! branded platforms. He previously served as Marketing and Branding Officer at Discovery Channel and as SVP Marketing and Creative for CMT.
James Hitchcock Named E! Marketing Head
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres