James Hitchcock has joined E! Entertainment as EVP Marketing, reporting to the network’s new president Suzanne Kolb. The appointment stems from Kolb’s promotion in July to E! president, which left vacant her previous post as President, Marketing, News and Online for E! and The Style Network. The job was split in two, with Hitchcock taking over head of marketing duties at E!, while Nicole Sabatini last week was named SVP Marketing for Style. Hitchcock, who started today, oversees all marketing for all E! branded platforms. He previously served as Marketing and Branding Officer at Discovery Channel and as SVP Marketing and Creative for CMT.
James Hitchcock Named E! Marketing Head
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race