After 2 low-rated airings in its high-profile Thursday 8:30 PM slot, rookie comedy How To be A Gentleman was relegated to Saturdays last week. But after one outing in its new Saturday berth, the comedy has been pulled from there too. In the fast nationals, the original How To be A Gentleman drew 2.4 million viewers at 8:30 PM, dropping from its lead-in, a Two And A Half Men repeat (3.6 million).
'How To Be A Gentleman' Pulled From Saturdays After One Airing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Where To Watch: ‘March For Our Lives’ Anti-Gun Rallies Take Over Media & World Stages
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49