After 2 low-rated airings in its high-profile Thursday 8:30 PM slot, rookie comedy How To be A Gentleman was relegated to Saturdays last week. But after one outing in its new Saturday berth, the comedy has been pulled from there too. In the fast nationals, the original How To be A Gentleman drew 2.4 million viewers at 8:30 PM, dropping from its lead-in, a Two And A Half Men repeat (3.6 million).
'How To Be A Gentleman' Pulled From Saturdays After One Airing
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison
- ‘Grace And Frankie’: Marta Kauffman On Season 3, Dolly Parton & Why It’s Great To Be A Woman
- ‘Lucifer’ Season 3 To Be Supersized After 4 Season 2 Episodes Migrate To 2017-18
- Adrien Brody Joins ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 4; First Story Elements Revealed
- ‘Real Life’: Bret Harrison Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot From Hilary Winston
- All Eyes On Donald Trump Twitter Account After Trumpcare Vote Postponed