Harry Potter not creepy enough? In this thriller based on a novel by Susan Hill adapted by Jane Goldman (among the credited scribes on Kick-Ass, The Debt and X-Men: First Class) Daniel Radcliffe plays a solicitor who treks to an isolated village to settle a deceased client’s affairs. Bad things happen when the title character materializes in an upper window of the goosebump-inducing mansion. Janet McTeer also stars in the CBS Films release slated to open February 3.
Hot Trailer: 'The Woman In Black'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Moviegoers Will 'Get Out' Of The House & Spend $26.5M-$28M On Jordan Peele's Directorial Debut - Midday B.O. Update
Latest Film News
- Viacom’s Bob Bakish Completes First Week Of Meetings For Brad Grey’s Paramount Successor
- Encore: Oscar Producers Mike De Luca & Jennifer Todd Ponder Trump, Hopes & Anxieties Going Into Hollywood’s…
- ‘My Life As A Zucchini’ Review: Oscar-Nominated Toon Has No End Of Wonders
- ‘Little Boxes’ Will Unpack In Theaters In April
- César Awards Winners Announced (Live)
- ‘Fifty Shades Darker’ Whips Past $300M At Worldwide Box Office