Harry Potter not creepy enough? In this thriller based on a novel by Susan Hill adapted by Jane Goldman (among the credited scribes on Kick-Ass, The Debt and X-Men: First Class) Daniel Radcliffe plays a solicitor who treks to an isolated village to settle a deceased client’s affairs. Bad things happen when the title character materializes in an upper window of the goosebump-inducing mansion. Janet McTeer also stars in the CBS Films release slated to open February 3.
Hot Trailer: 'The Woman In Black'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Gets Going With $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl Box…
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun. AM…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency