Harry Potter not creepy enough? In this thriller based on a novel by Susan Hill adapted by Jane Goldman (among the credited scribes on Kick-Ass, The Debt and X-Men: First Class) Daniel Radcliffe plays a solicitor who treks to an isolated village to settle a deceased client’s affairs. Bad things happen when the title character materializes in an upper window of the goosebump-inducing mansion. Janet McTeer also stars in the CBS Films release slated to open February 3.
Hot Trailer: 'The Woman In Black'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Love, Gilda' Director On Meeting Gene Wilder & Why Some Gilda Radner 'SNL' Peers Aren't In The Doc - Tribeca
Latest Film News
- Imagine Entertainment Not Filling CEO Role After Charlie Corwin Exit, “Invested In Him Going Forward”
- WGA Seeks To Reshape Talent Agency Business With Proposal For New Deal
- Amazon Studios Lands Biopic on Bass Reeves, First Black U.S. Deputy Marshal, From ‘The Rider’ Helmer Chloé Zhao
- Faith-Based Third Coast Content Adds Brandon Gregory As VP
- ‘The Devil And Father Amorth’ Review: Friedkin’s Docu Look At A Real Exorcism Is Perfect Companion To His 1973…
- Emma Hamilton To Star In ‘Fatal Beauty’; Kimberly Hebert Gregory Joins ‘Miss Virginia’; Lonnie Chavis In ‘Sunny Daze…