Harry Potter not creepy enough? In this thriller based on a novel by Susan Hill adapted by Jane Goldman (among the credited scribes on Kick-Ass, The Debt and X-Men: First Class) Daniel Radcliffe plays a solicitor who treks to an isolated village to settle a deceased client’s affairs. Bad things happen when the title character materializes in an upper window of the goosebump-inducing mansion. Janet McTeer also stars in the CBS Films release slated to open February 3.
Hot Trailer: 'The Woman In Black'
What's Hot on Deadline
We Called It: 'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Sells To Fox Searchlight & Indian Paintbrush For Record $12M - Sundance Update
Sarah Jones' Parents Unveil New "Safety For Sarah" PSA, Tell Sundance "Never Again, Never Forget" - Video
More From Team
- Nick Jonas Joins Fox Horror-Comedy Anthology ‘Scream Queens’
- Bob Bardo Dies; Longtime Dick Clark Productions Exec
- Black List Horror Pic ‘Dark Was The Night’ Sells To Image; Breaking Glass Picks Up ‘Uncertain Terms’…
- Super Bowl: Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart, Ariana Grande Headline ‘Tonight Show’s Post-Game Special
- Emma Watson Cast As Belle In Disney’s ‘Beauty And The Beast’
- WGA East Heavyweights Sign Petition Urging ITV To Bargaining Table