This French film chronicling the rise of French president Nicolas Sarkozy was directed and co-written by Xavier Durringer and screened out of competition this year at Cannes. Chicago-based Music Box — the U.S. distributor of Tell No One and Sweden’s The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo trilogy, among others — also picked up U.S. rights on this one. It opens November 11 in selected markets.
Hot Trailer: 'The Conquest'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Moviegoers Will 'Get Out' Of The House & Spend $26.5M-$28M On Jordan Peele's Directorial Debut - Midday B.O. Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Fifty Shades Darker’ Whips Past $300M At Worldwide Box Office
- Moviegoers Will ‘Get Out’ Of The House & Spend $26.5M-$28M On Jordan Peele’s Directorial Debut – Midday…
- Patty Freedman Dies: Theater Publicist & Actress Was 64
- ‘Resident Evil: The Final Chapter’ Grosses Big $33M In China On First Day; Third Highest For Hollywood Film
- Amy Adams’ ‘Arrival’ Flies Past $100M; 3rd Oscar Best Picture Nominee To Hit Mark
- 'Bitter Harvest', ‘My Life As A Zucchini’ & ‘Dying Laughing’ Offer Oscar Weekend Alternatives – Specialty…