Paramount Pictures and Skydance Productions has released a full-length trailer for Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol, the fourth installment of the franchise that was once left for dead after Tom Cruise’s acrimonious departure from the studio. Cruise and JJ Abrams produced the film and put back together the pieces, and it looks like they’ve put the money on the screen. The last film was released five years ago. Is it me, or does Cruise seem not to have aged a day? Brad Bird directed the film and Jeremy Renner has been added to the cast.
Hot Trailer: 'Mission: Impossible–Ghost Protocol'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogenous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’
- ‘Ordinary World’ Gets Fall Release Date; ‘Walden’ Adds Demián Bichir & T.J. Miller
- Belgium Selects ‘The Ardennes’ For Foreign Language Oscar Race; Korea Taps Spy Film ‘Age Of Shadows’