Paramount Pictures and Skydance Productions has released a full-length trailer for Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol, the fourth installment of the franchise that was once left for dead after Tom Cruise’s acrimonious departure from the studio. Cruise and JJ Abrams produced the film and put back together the pieces, and it looks like they’ve put the money on the screen. The last film was released five years ago. Is it me, or does Cruise seem not to have aged a day? Brad Bird directed the film and Jeremy Renner has been added to the cast.
Hot Trailer: 'Mission: Impossible–Ghost Protocol'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jon Favreau Talks Movie Economics With Scarlett Johansson: "If You Can't Make A Profit, You Don't Get Opportunities" - Tribeca
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $35M+ Second Weekend - Sat. AM Update
Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio & Robert De Niro Eyeing 'Killers Of The Flower Moon' From Eric Roth Adaptation
Latest Film News
- Hillary Clinton Makes Surprise Appearance During Kathryn Bigelow's VR Tribeca Panel
- Alejandro González Iñárritu: Music Is "Highest Expression" – Tribeca
- ‘Gilbert’ Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: “This Could Be What Hell Is”…
- ‘Hounds Of Love’ Stars On A “Bloody Hard” Shoot And Horrifying “Theater Of The Mind”…
- Universal Moves ‘American Made’, Away From Fox’s ‘Kingsman’
- ‘No Man’s Land’ Director David Byars & Producer Morgan Spurlock On Opening A Necessary Dialogue…