Paramount Pictures and Skydance Productions has released a full-length trailer for Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol, the fourth installment of the franchise that was once left for dead after Tom Cruise’s acrimonious departure from the studio. Cruise and JJ Abrams produced the film and put back together the pieces, and it looks like they’ve put the money on the screen. The last film was released five years ago. Is it me, or does Cruise seem not to have aged a day? Brad Bird directed the film and Jeremy Renner has been added to the cast.
Hot Trailer: 'Mission: Impossible–Ghost Protocol'
What's Hot on Deadline
How 'Pirates' & 'Baywatch' Are Casualties Of Summer Franchise Fatigue At The Domestic B.O. — Monday AM
Cannes: 'The Square' Takes Palme D'Or; Sofia Coppola Best Director; Acting Honors For Joaquin Phoenix & Diane Kruger
With 'Empire' And 'Star,' Lee Daniels Continues To Tell The Untold Stories Of The Marginalized — Deadline Disruptors
Latest Film News
- How ‘Pirates’ & ‘Baywatch’ Are Casualties Of Summer Franchise Fatigue At The Domestic B.O.…
- ‘Jeannette’s Bruno Dumont Doesn’t Care Where He Watches A Film – Cannes Studio
- Netflix Sets First Turkish Series; Ex-Studiocanal Chief Joins French Gov’t – Global Briefs
- ‘Rambo’ Remake’s Tiger Shroff & Siddharth Anand On Building An Indian Action Hero – Cannes Studio
- ‘Logan Lucky’ Trailer Reunites ‘Magic Mike’ Team–Plus Daniel Craig as Joe Bang
- ‘Beguiled’s Sofia Coppola Makes History As Second Female Director To Win At Cannes Film Festival