EXCLUSIVE: Hope Davis has landed a role in the Disconnect, the Henry Alex Rubin drama that also stars Alexander Skarsgard, Max Theriot, Andrea Riseborough, Frank Grillo, Paula Patton and Jason Bateman. The story, written by Andrew Stern, revolves around disparate lives that intertwine as the digital technologies intended to bring people closer together push families further apart. Davis, who will be onscreen this weekend in Disney’s Real Steel, will play a woman coping with her son’s attempted suicide while simultaneously trying to find her own identity. She is repped by UTA and Kipperman Management.
Hope Davis Joins Cast Of Indie 'Disconnect'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' Is A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest Film News
- WGA & AMPTP: Rare Sunday Talks “Moving Closer” To Deal
- 'Colossal' Crosses $2M As 'Natasha', 'Obit' and 'Buster's Mal Heart' Bow Solid – Specialty Box Office
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2’ Zooms With $101.2M Bow – International Box Office
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops ‘Furious 7’ For New China Record
- No Omerta As Coppola, Pacino And Cast Recall ‘Godfather’ Shoot – Tribeca
- Barbra Streisand Talks Filmmaking, Music & ‘A Star Is Born’ Clashes – Tribeca