EXCLUSIVE: Hope Davis has landed a role in the Disconnect, the Henry Alex Rubin drama that also stars Alexander Skarsgard, Max Theriot, Andrea Riseborough, Frank Grillo, Paula Patton and Jason Bateman. The story, written by Andrew Stern, revolves around disparate lives that intertwine as the digital technologies intended to bring people closer together push families further apart. Davis, who will be onscreen this weekend in Disney’s Real Steel, will play a woman coping with her son’s attempted suicide while simultaneously trying to find her own identity. She is repped by UTA and Kipperman Management.
Hope Davis Joins Cast Of Indie 'Disconnect'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Christoph Waltz & Amy Adams In Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- Fox Moves 'Assassin's Creed' Out of 2015; Sets 'Deadpool' For Feb. 2016
- Ruben Fleischer, David Bernad & Justin Spitzer Sell Workplace Comedy To NBC
- Tech Titan Larry Ellison Steps Down As Oracle CEO
- R.I.P. Publicist Bob Palmer
- Alexa Platt Returns To Open Road Films After Stint At AwesomenessTV