EXCLUSIVE: Hope Davis has landed a role in the Disconnect, the Henry Alex Rubin drama that also stars Alexander Skarsgard, Max Theriot, Andrea Riseborough, Frank Grillo, Paula Patton and Jason Bateman. The story, written by Andrew Stern, revolves around disparate lives that intertwine as the digital technologies intended to bring people closer together push families further apart. Davis, who will be onscreen this weekend in Disney’s Real Steel, will play a woman coping with her son’s attempted suicide while simultaneously trying to find her own identity. She is repped by UTA and Kipperman Management.
Hope Davis Joins Cast Of Indie 'Disconnect'
What's Hot on Deadline
Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
Latest Film News
- 'Guardians Vol. 2' VFX Supervisor On All-New Rocket The Raccoon & Pic's Spectacular Credits Sequence
- Berlin Film Festival Winners: ‘Touch Me Not’ Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For ‘Isle Of Dogs’ – Full…
- ‘The Shape Of Water’s Guillermo Del Toro On The “Biggest Missing Piece” Co-Writer Vanessa Taylor Brought To The…
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Sound Teams On The Sonic Dimension To Creature Creation
- ‘Fifty Shades Freed’ Cuffs $300M+ At WW Box Office; Franchise Tops $1.25B
- How VFX Supervisors Brought Supreme Leader Snoke Into The Room For ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’