EXCLUSIVE: Hope Davis has landed a role in the Disconnect, the Henry Alex Rubin drama that also stars Alexander Skarsgard, Max Theriot, Andrea Riseborough, Frank Grillo, Paula Patton and Jason Bateman. The story, written by Andrew Stern, revolves around disparate lives that intertwine as the digital technologies intended to bring people closer together push families further apart. Davis, who will be onscreen this weekend in Disney’s Real Steel, will play a woman coping with her son’s attempted suicide while simultaneously trying to find her own identity. She is repped by UTA and Kipperman Management.
Hope Davis Joins Cast Of Indie 'Disconnect'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest Film News
- Steven Spielberg Shows Off First ‘Ready Player One’ Footage – Comic-Con
- Frank Miller On Why Superhero Movies Are Better Than Ever – The Comic-Con Interview
- ‘Dunkirk’ Flying To $51M; ‘Girls Trip’ Driving To $28M+; ‘Valerian’ Still A Disaster…
- John Heard Dies: ‘Home Alone’ Actor Was 72
- ‘The Gift’: Patrick Stewart, Katie Holmes & Giancarlo Esposito Wrapping In Montreal
- ‘Shot Caller’ Review: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Plays A Game Of Survival In Gripping…