EXCLUSIVE: Hope Davis has landed a role in the Disconnect, the Henry Alex Rubin drama that also stars Alexander Skarsgard, Max Theriot, Andrea Riseborough, Frank Grillo, Paula Patton and Jason Bateman. The story, written by Andrew Stern, revolves around disparate lives that intertwine as the digital technologies intended to bring people closer together push families further apart. Davis, who will be onscreen this weekend in Disney’s Real Steel, will play a woman coping with her son’s attempted suicide while simultaneously trying to find her own identity. She is repped by UTA and Kipperman Management.
Hope Davis Joins Cast Of Indie 'Disconnect'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Morgan Freeman To Receive Chaplin Award From Film Society Of Lincoln Center
- ‘The Lobster’ Trailer: Colin Farrell & Rachel Weisz In Offbeat Near-Future Love Story
- Indie Drama ‘Five Nights In Maine’ Acquired By FilmRise
- Hasbro Raises Dividend With Help From Strong ‘Star Wars’ Toy Sales In Q4
- Daniel Gerson Dies: Screenwriter On ‘Monsters, Inc’, ‘Big Hero 6’ Was 49
- Industry Icon Stephen Garrett Launching New Company Character Seven, Teaming With Lionsgate + Hulu On ‘The Rook’