EXCLUSIVE: Hope Davis has landed a role in the Disconnect, the Henry Alex Rubin drama that also stars Alexander Skarsgard, Max Theriot, Andrea Riseborough, Frank Grillo, Paula Patton and Jason Bateman. The story, written by Andrew Stern, revolves around disparate lives that intertwine as the digital technologies intended to bring people closer together push families further apart. Davis, who will be onscreen this weekend in Disney’s Real Steel, will play a woman coping with her son’s attempted suicide while simultaneously trying to find her own identity. She is repped by UTA and Kipperman Management.
Hope Davis Joins Cast Of Indie 'Disconnect'
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
‘The Man In The High Castle’ EP Frank Spotnitz Addresses Stepping Down As Showrunner From Amazon Series
Latest Film News
- Adam Sandler & Happy Madison Set Family Animated Feature At STX
- Simon Pegg & Mike Myers Join Feature Thriller ‘Terminal’
- Oscilloscope Acquires Cannes Critics’ Week Pic ‘One Week And A Day’; FilmRise Gets Dose Of ‘The Sunshine Makers…
- ‘Spider-Man’ Homecoming’ Scribes On Board For ‘Game Night’ At New Line
- All3Media Takes Stake In Caravan; Cannes Marché Hits Record – Briefs
- Burt Kwouk Dies: Actor Played Cato In Seven ‘Pink Panther’ Movies