EXCLUSIVE: Hope Davis has landed a role in the Disconnect, the Henry Alex Rubin drama that also stars Alexander Skarsgard, Max Theriot, Andrea Riseborough, Frank Grillo, Paula Patton and Jason Bateman. The story, written by Andrew Stern, revolves around disparate lives that intertwine as the digital technologies intended to bring people closer together push families further apart. Davis, who will be onscreen this weekend in Disney’s Real Steel, will play a woman coping with her son’s attempted suicide while simultaneously trying to find her own identity. She is repped by UTA and Kipperman Management.
Hope Davis Joins Cast Of Indie 'Disconnect'
What's Hot on Deadline
Popular Japanese Title 'Attack On Titan' Eyed By Warner Bros. For 'Fantastic Beasts' Producer David Heyman
'A Dog's Purpose' Producer "Horrified" Seeing Video Of Dog Almost Drowning On Set; PETA Calls For Boycott Of Film
'Split' And 'xXx' Merge Into Market While 'The Founder' May Get Lost In Heavy Traffic - Box Office Preview
'Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee' Moves To Netflix As Part Of Big Jerry Seinfeld Deal That Includes Specials & Series
Latest Film News
- ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ Producer “Horrified” Seeing Video Of Dog Almost Drowning On Set; PETA Calls For Boycott…
- Sundance Women’s March: Connie Britton, Aisha Tyler & Maria Bello Among Speakers
- Fox & DeVon Franklin Set Miracle Tale ‘The Impossible’
- Fox Promotes Salil Mehta To Head Up Newly-Created Gaming & VR Division
- ‘The Affair’s Ruth Wilson On ‘Hedda Gabler,’ Thinking Big & How “Hollywood Is No Longer The…
- Dave Franco Inks With WME