EXCLUSIVE: Hope Davis has landed a role in the Disconnect, the Henry Alex Rubin drama that also stars Alexander Skarsgard, Max Theriot, Andrea Riseborough, Frank Grillo, Paula Patton and Jason Bateman. The story, written by Andrew Stern, revolves around disparate lives that intertwine as the digital technologies intended to bring people closer together push families further apart. Davis, who will be onscreen this weekend in Disney’s Real Steel, will play a woman coping with her son’s attempted suicide while simultaneously trying to find her own identity. She is repped by UTA and Kipperman Management.
Hope Davis Joins Cast Of Indie 'Disconnect'
What's Hot on Deadline
FX Orders Ryan Murphy Anthology Series 'Feud', Jessica Lange & Susan Sarandon To Star In First Installment: Crawford v Davis
20th Century Fox Taps BOOM! Superhero Tale 'Irredeemable'; Adam McKay Helms, Tommy Wirkola Scripting
'Captain America: Civil War' Directors Joe & Anthony Russo On Their Strange Road To Marvel Mavens - Deadline Q&A
Latest Film News
- 'Star Wars' Han Solo Film: Alden Ehrenreich Lands The Lead In Spinoff
- ‘Being Charlie’ Clip: Director Rob Reiner’s Personal Film Written By His Son
- Helen Hunt Reteams With ‘Soul Surfer’ Helmer For Sports Tale ‘Live Like Line’
- Petition Calling For SAG Pension Plan Audit Nets 1,000 Signatures
- ‘Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist, 2 Others Join Boston Marathon Bombing Film ‘Patriots Day’
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Directors Joe & Anthony Russo On Their Strange Road To Marvel Mavens…