EXCLUSIVE: Hope Davis has landed a role in the Disconnect, the Henry Alex Rubin drama that also stars Alexander Skarsgard, Max Theriot, Andrea Riseborough, Frank Grillo, Paula Patton and Jason Bateman. The story, written by Andrew Stern, revolves around disparate lives that intertwine as the digital technologies intended to bring people closer together push families further apart. Davis, who will be onscreen this weekend in Disney’s Real Steel, will play a woman coping with her son’s attempted suicide while simultaneously trying to find her own identity. She is repped by UTA and Kipperman Management.
Hope Davis Joins Cast Of Indie 'Disconnect'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Damon & George Clooney Tell 'GMA' They Knew Harvey Weinstein Was An "A**hole" But Not A Sexual Predator
Latest Film News
- ‘Venom’: First Photo From ‘Spider-Man’ Spin-Off Starring Tom Hardy Hits The Web
- Bill O’Reilly Blasts Megyn Kelly, NYT For Trying To Link Him “With Harvey Weinstein”
- Drew Goddard To Write & Produce Fox’s ‘Nevermoor’ Movie
- ‘Dora The Explorer’ Live-Action Pic In The Works At Paramount Players With Nick Stoller, Platinum Dunes
- Brian Dennehy, J.K. Simmons & More Board Larry Clarke’s ‘Life Support’ – AFM
- Dan Gilroy’s ‘Roman J Israel,’ Netflix’s ‘Mudbound’ Heads To Austin As Centerpiece…