EXCLUSIVE: Hope Davis has landed a role in the Disconnect, the Henry Alex Rubin drama that also stars Alexander Skarsgard, Max Theriot, Andrea Riseborough, Frank Grillo, Paula Patton and Jason Bateman. The story, written by Andrew Stern, revolves around disparate lives that intertwine as the digital technologies intended to bring people closer together push families further apart. Davis, who will be onscreen this weekend in Disney’s Real Steel, will play a woman coping with her son’s attempted suicide while simultaneously trying to find her own identity. She is repped by UTA and Kipperman Management.
Hope Davis Joins Cast Of Indie 'Disconnect'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Moviegoers Will 'Get Out' Of The House & Spend $26.5M-$28M On Jordan Peele's Directorial Debut - Midday B.O. Update
Latest Film News
- California Explores Expansion of State Tax Credits to Include Incentives for Women and Minorities
- Warren Beatty & Faye Dunaway Among Final Round Of Oscar Presenters
- ‘The Perfect Wife’ Book Deal Another Perfect Fit For Imagine
- César Awards Winners: ‘Elle’ Best Film, Isabelle Huppert Best Actress – Full List
- Publicists Guild Awards: ‘This Is Us’, ‘Deadpool’ Among Winners
- Oscar Jaenada Cast In ‘The Man Who Killed Don Quixote’; Jordan Bridges Joins STX’s ‘Den Of Thieves…