EXCLUSIVE: Hope Davis has landed a role in the Disconnect, the Henry Alex Rubin drama that also stars Alexander Skarsgard, Max Theriot, Andrea Riseborough, Frank Grillo, Paula Patton and Jason Bateman. The story, written by Andrew Stern, revolves around disparate lives that intertwine as the digital technologies intended to bring people closer together push families further apart. Davis, who will be onscreen this weekend in Disney’s Real Steel, will play a woman coping with her son’s attempted suicide while simultaneously trying to find her own identity. She is repped by UTA and Kipperman Management.
Hope Davis Joins Cast Of Indie 'Disconnect'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Jennifer Lawrence Presses Case On Equal Pay For Actresses
- ‘Resident Evil’ Stuntwoman Injured On Set Out Of Coma – Update
- Patrizia Von Brandenstein To Receive Art Directors Guild’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- Big Names Perform Unproduced Scripts By Welles, Hitchcock & Others On BBC Radio – Global Briefs
- ‘Truth’ Review: Not A False Note In Film That Puts ‘60 Minutes’ Under The Knife
- Charlize Theron Prompts Protagonist Gender Change For Sony’s ‘The Gray Man’