It was a possibility that arose when Game 6 of the World series was postponed because of bad weather, shifting the schedule for the remaining two games by a day. Still, given the fact that no World Series had gone to seven games in nine years, the odds were against baseball interfering with the tomorrow’s premiere of NBC’s new series Grimm. But the Cardinals’ stunning 11th-inning victory tonight was bad news for NBC, which will have the series premiere of Grimm and the final season premiere of Chuck go against MLB’s championship game. Can’t NBC catch a break once this fall?!
Grim Reality: 'Grimm' Premiere To Face Game 7 Of The World Series
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'