It was a possibility that arose when Game 6 of the World series was postponed because of bad weather, shifting the schedule for the remaining two games by a day. Still, given the fact that no World Series had gone to seven games in nine years, the odds were against baseball interfering with the tomorrow’s premiere of NBC’s new series Grimm. But the Cardinals’ stunning 11th-inning victory tonight was bad news for NBC, which will have the series premiere of Grimm and the final season premiere of Chuck go against MLB’s championship game. Can’t NBC catch a break once this fall?!
Grim Reality: 'Grimm' Premiere To Face Game 7 Of The World Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins