It was a possibility that arose when Game 6 of the World series was postponed because of bad weather, shifting the schedule for the remaining two games by a day. Still, given the fact that no World Series had gone to seven games in nine years, the odds were against baseball interfering with the tomorrow’s premiere of NBC’s new series Grimm. But the Cardinals’ stunning 11th-inning victory tonight was bad news for NBC, which will have the series premiere of Grimm and the final season premiere of Chuck go against MLB’s championship game. Can’t NBC catch a break once this fall?!
Grim Reality: 'Grimm' Premiere To Face Game 7 Of The World Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Connie Britton Exits In Plot Twist, Reflects On Her 4.5 Seasons
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?