It was a possibility that arose when Game 6 of the World series was postponed because of bad weather, shifting the schedule for the remaining two games by a day. Still, given the fact that no World Series had gone to seven games in nine years, the odds were against baseball interfering with the tomorrow’s premiere of NBC’s new series Grimm. But the Cardinals’ stunning 11th-inning victory tonight was bad news for NBC, which will have the series premiere of Grimm and the final season premiere of Chuck go against MLB’s championship game. Can’t NBC catch a break once this fall?!
Grim Reality: 'Grimm' Premiere To Face Game 7 Of The World Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’
- Justice Department Settles Suit Over DirecTV’s Effort To Keep Dodgers Games Dark – Update
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison