It was a possibility that arose when Game 6 of the World series was postponed because of bad weather, shifting the schedule for the remaining two games by a day. Still, given the fact that no World Series had gone to seven games in nine years, the odds were against baseball interfering with the tomorrow’s premiere of NBC’s new series Grimm. But the Cardinals’ stunning 11th-inning victory tonight was bad news for NBC, which will have the series premiere of Grimm and the final season premiere of Chuck go against MLB’s championship game. Can’t NBC catch a break once this fall?!
Grim Reality: 'Grimm' Premiere To Face Game 7 Of The World Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- ‘I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead’: Netflix Spins Trailer & Date For Docu On DJ Steve Aoki
- Ron Howard Docuseries ‘Breakthrough’ Renewed For Season 2 By Nat Geo Channel
- Alicia Silverstone To Star In ‘American Woman’ TV Land Pilot Inspired By Kyle Richards
- 20th TV Ups Ken Lawson To SVP & General Sales Manager For Broadcast Syndie Sales
- ‘American Crime’: Timothy Hutton Set To Return For Season 3
- Michelle Dockery Cast As Female Lead In Netflix’s ‘Godless’ Miniseries