Fox News Channel’s ensemble opinion show, The Five, launched as a summertime replacement for Glenn Beck after his June 30 departure, has been given the 5 PM time slot on a permanent basis. The roundtable of five co-hosts will feature rotating FNC personalities Dana Perino, Bob Beckel, Eric Bolling, Juan Williams, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Greg Gutfeld and Andrea Tantaros. “The Five is unlike any show in news and politics, from the co-hosts’ chemistry to the provocative yet fun presentation style,” said Fox News chairman and The Five creator Roger Ailes. “It has quickly connected with the audience, and I’m pleased to install it in our daily lineup.” The Five has steadily built viewership since its debut, increasing by 16% in total viewers and 26% in 24-54. It ranked as the sixth-most-watched show in cable news with in Q3 with an average of 1.4 million total viewers.
Glenn Beck's Temporary Replacement On Fox News 'The Five' To Become Permanent
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- Imagine Announces $100M TV Production Venture With China’s TVB
- ITV Earnings Down In First Half Amid UK Advertising Slump
- ‘Hit The Road’ Star Jason Alexander On Making A Family Comedy Not For Families — TCA
- David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On ‘Norm Macdonald Live’
- ‘Loudermilk’ Star Ron Livingston Wonders If Critics Watch TV Until Their Eyes Bleed – TCA
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’ Director On Tackling Violent Themes — TCA