Fox News Channel’s ensemble opinion show, The Five, launched as a summertime replacement for Glenn Beck after his June 30 departure, has been given the 5 PM time slot on a permanent basis. The roundtable of five co-hosts will feature rotating FNC personalities Dana Perino, Bob Beckel, Eric Bolling, Juan Williams, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Greg Gutfeld and Andrea Tantaros. “The Five is unlike any show in news and politics, from the co-hosts’ chemistry to the provocative yet fun presentation style,” said Fox News chairman and The Five creator Roger Ailes. “It has quickly connected with the audience, and I’m pleased to install it in our daily lineup.” The Five has steadily built viewership since its debut, increasing by 16% in total viewers and 26% in 24-54. It ranked as the sixth-most-watched show in cable news with in Q3 with an average of 1.4 million total viewers.
Glenn Beck's Temporary Replacement On Fox News 'The Five' To Become Permanent
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips