Fox News Channel’s ensemble opinion show, The Five, launched as a summertime replacement for Glenn Beck after his June 30 departure, has been given the 5 PM time slot on a permanent basis. The roundtable of five co-hosts will feature rotating FNC personalities Dana Perino, Bob Beckel, Eric Bolling, Juan Williams, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Greg Gutfeld and Andrea Tantaros. “The Five is unlike any show in news and politics, from the co-hosts’ chemistry to the provocative yet fun presentation style,” said Fox News chairman and The Five creator Roger Ailes. “It has quickly connected with the audience, and I’m pleased to install it in our daily lineup.” The Five has steadily built viewership since its debut, increasing by 16% in total viewers and 26% in 24-54. It ranked as the sixth-most-watched show in cable news with in Q3 with an average of 1.4 million total viewers.
Glenn Beck's Temporary Replacement On Fox News 'The Five' To Become Permanent
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series