EXCLUSIVE: Actor David Krumholtz has signed with Gersh. This marks Krumholtz’s return to the agency where he had been a long-time client. He was recently at CAA. Krumholtz co-starred on NBC’s short-lived drama series The Playboy Club and is already fielding new pilot/series offers following the period drama’s cancellation last week. Krumholtz previously starred on the long-running CBS procedural Numb3rs, a role he landed while at Gersh. On the feature side he will next be seen in A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, reprising his role as Goldstein from the previous 2 movies in the franchise. Krumholtz will continue to be repped by Jeff Golenberg at The Collective and attorney Warren Dern.
Gersh Signs David Krumholtz
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jack Reacher 2' Arm-Wrestling 'Madea' For No. 1; Audiences Aren't 'Keeping Up With The Joneses' - Midday Update
Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Music Pioneer Sam Phillips; Launched Elvis, Howlin' Wolf, Johnny Cash & Jerry Lee Lewis
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Female Ensemble Comedy From ‘Faking It’ Creators
- Ellen Wong Joins Netflix’s ‘G.L.O.W.; ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Adds Sydney Morton
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime