EXCLUSIVE: Actor David Krumholtz has signed with Gersh. This marks Krumholtz’s return to the agency where he had been a long-time client. He was recently at CAA. Krumholtz co-starred on NBC’s short-lived drama series The Playboy Club and is already fielding new pilot/series offers following the period drama’s cancellation last week. Krumholtz previously starred on the long-running CBS procedural Numb3rs, a role he landed while at Gersh. On the feature side he will next be seen in A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, reprising his role as Goldstein from the previous 2 movies in the franchise. Krumholtz will continue to be repped by Jeff Golenberg at The Collective and attorney Warren Dern.
Gersh Signs David Krumholtz
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
'Once Upon A Time' Series Finale: Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas & Emilie de Ravin Returning
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Fred Savage: Fox Calls Harassment Claims Against 'The Grinder' Actor "Unfounded", Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing
Latest TV News
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Season Finale: What Does Designer’s Murder Mean 20 Years Later?
- ‘Most Likely To’: Donald Faison & Laya DeLeon Hayes Cast In ABC Comedy Pilot
- ‘Magnum P.I.’ Casts Stephen Hill; ‘Dead Inside’ Adds Myles Bullock
- On Eve Of AT&T-DOJ Trial, Media Business Weighs The Stakes
- ‘60 Minutes’ Flashes Silent Stormy Daniels In 10-Second Tease Of Sunday Sit Down
- Melina Kanakaredes To Co-Write & Produce Film Based On Life Of ‘On Death & Dying’ Author Elisabeth Kübler-Ross