EXCLUSIVE: Zach Gilford will star opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in the Kim Jee-woon-directed The Last Stand. Gilford, who played Friday Night Lights quarterback Matt Sarecen, will play the young small-town cop who works for Schwarzenegger’s sheriff character. They are all that stands between a drug cartel and the Mexican border after the kingpin escapes from a U.S. prison and races home. Shooting is just getting underway in Albuquerque. Gilford recently starred in the indie drama In Our Nature and is shooting Long Time Gone. He’ll next be seen starring in the Matthew Leutwyler-directed Answers To Nothing, the Roadside Attractions release that also stars Dane Cook, Julie Benz and Barbara Hershey. He’s repped by WME and D/F Management.
'Friday Nights Lights' QB Joins Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Last Stand'
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest Film News
- Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: “I’m Glad It’s Going Slowly, You Don’t Deserve A Bullet… Stay Tuned”…
- Feng Xiaogang’s ‘Youth’ Reinstated: China & U.S. Release Date Set After Sept Delay
- ‘Suburbicon’ Production Designer On Cobbling Together Idyllic ’50s Suburb Out Of Disparate SoCal Locations
- ‘Coco’ Earns A+ CinemaScore & Dances To $70M+; ‘Justice League’ Solid With $63M+…
- Jane Campion: It’s A “Fairy Tale” Time For Women In The Entertainment Business
- Allison Williams Says ‘Peter Pan’ Performance Scored Her ‘Get Out’ Role