EXCLUSIVE: Zach Gilford will star opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in the Kim Jee-woon-directed The Last Stand. Gilford, who played Friday Night Lights quarterback Matt Sarecen, will play the young small-town cop who works for Schwarzenegger’s sheriff character. They are all that stands between a drug cartel and the Mexican border after the kingpin escapes from a U.S. prison and races home. Shooting is just getting underway in Albuquerque. Gilford recently starred in the indie drama In Our Nature and is shooting Long Time Gone. He’ll next be seen starring in the Matthew Leutwyler-directed Answers To Nothing, the Roadside Attractions release that also stars Dane Cook, Julie Benz and Barbara Hershey. He’s repped by WME and D/F Management.
'Friday Nights Lights' QB Joins Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Last Stand'
What's Hot on Deadline
20th Century Fox Taps BOOM! Superhero Tale 'Irredeemable'; Adam McKay Helms, Tommy Wirkola Scripting
Latest Film News
- Helen Hunt Reteams With ‘Soul Surfer’ Helmer For Sports Tale ‘Live Like Line’
- Petition Calling For SAG Pension Plan Audit Nets 1,000 Signatures
- ‘Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist, 2 Others Join Boston Marathon Bombing Film ‘Patriots Day’
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Directors Joe & Anthony Russo On Their Strange Road To Marvel Mavens…
- ‘Vaxxed’s Cinema Libre Teams With China’s Gaia To Expand U.S. Release, Head To Asia
- NPR Inks With Bungalow|Storied Media Group To Help Tell Its Tales