EXCLUSIVE: Zach Gilford will star opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in the Kim Jee-woon-directed The Last Stand. Gilford, who played Friday Night Lights quarterback Matt Sarecen, will play the young small-town cop who works for Schwarzenegger’s sheriff character. They are all that stands between a drug cartel and the Mexican border after the kingpin escapes from a U.S. prison and races home. Shooting is just getting underway in Albuquerque. Gilford recently starred in the indie drama In Our Nature and is shooting Long Time Gone. He’ll next be seen starring in the Matthew Leutwyler-directed Answers To Nothing, the Roadside Attractions release that also stars Dane Cook, Julie Benz and Barbara Hershey. He’s repped by WME and D/F Management.
'Friday Nights Lights' QB Joins Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Last Stand'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest Film News
- ‘Transformers’ Around $65M In Five-Day Domestic Opening, Lowest In Series – Friday Night Update
- Mad Max In Barstow? Man Channeling The Action Character Arrested For Illegal Weapons
- Bradley Cooper Films ‘A Star Is Born’ Scene At Glastonbury; Johnny Depp Makes Encore Appearance
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China – International Box Office
- ‘The Beguiled’ Review: Sofia Coppola’s Female-Driven Civil War Story Ratchets Up The Sexual Tension