EXCLUSIVE: Zach Gilford will star opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in the Kim Jee-woon-directed The Last Stand. Gilford, who played Friday Night Lights quarterback Matt Sarecen, will play the young small-town cop who works for Schwarzenegger’s sheriff character. They are all that stands between a drug cartel and the Mexican border after the kingpin escapes from a U.S. prison and races home. Shooting is just getting underway in Albuquerque. Gilford recently starred in the indie drama In Our Nature and is shooting Long Time Gone. He’ll next be seen starring in the Matthew Leutwyler-directed Answers To Nothing, the Roadside Attractions release that also stars Dane Cook, Julie Benz and Barbara Hershey. He’s repped by WME and D/F Management.
'Friday Nights Lights' QB Joins Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Last Stand'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- Star Trek 3's New Director Will Be 'Fast & Furious 6′ Helmer Justin Lin
- 'Today' Show Boots Amy Adams – Just Because She Didn't Want To Discuss Sony Hacking
- Shocker! Sony E-Mail Leaks, No Apology To Follow
- Rough Road Awards
- 'Homeland' Finale: “Long Time Coming”
- Bart & Fleming: On…What Else? Sony Hack Attack