EXCLUSIVE: Zach Gilford will star opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in the Kim Jee-woon-directed The Last Stand. Gilford, who played Friday Night Lights quarterback Matt Sarecen, will play the young small-town cop who works for Schwarzenegger’s sheriff character. They are all that stands between a drug cartel and the Mexican border after the kingpin escapes from a U.S. prison and races home. Shooting is just getting underway in Albuquerque. Gilford recently starred in the indie drama In Our Nature and is shooting Long Time Gone. He’ll next be seen starring in the Matthew Leutwyler-directed Answers To Nothing, the Roadside Attractions release that also stars Dane Cook, Julie Benz and Barbara Hershey. He’s repped by WME and D/F Management.
'Friday Nights Lights' QB Joins Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Last Stand'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- BAFTA Breakthrough Brits Opened Up; Ben-Hur Races To Cinecitta: Global Briefs
- OddLot Bags Spec ‘Septillion To One’
- ‘Power Of The Dog’ Author Don Winslow Firms Sequel Book And Movie Plans
- Matt Lanter Boards ‘USS Indianapolis’ With Nicholas Cage; Two More Jump In ‘The Lake’
- Bill Block Slams “Ridiculous” QED Infringement Lawsuit
- ‘The Gift’ Trailer: Joel Edgerton’s Directing Debut Might Make You Rethink Nostalgia