EXCLUSIVE: Zach Gilford will star opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in the Kim Jee-woon-directed The Last Stand. Gilford, who played Friday Night Lights quarterback Matt Sarecen, will play the young small-town cop who works for Schwarzenegger’s sheriff character. They are all that stands between a drug cartel and the Mexican border after the kingpin escapes from a U.S. prison and races home. Shooting is just getting underway in Albuquerque. Gilford recently starred in the indie drama In Our Nature and is shooting Long Time Gone. He’ll next be seen starring in the Matthew Leutwyler-directed Answers To Nothing, the Roadside Attractions release that also stars Dane Cook, Julie Benz and Barbara Hershey. He’s repped by WME and D/F Management.
'Friday Nights Lights' QB Joins Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Last Stand'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
Universal Brands New Monster Movies As 'Dark Universe'; Bill Condon's 'Bride Of Frankenstein' Up Next In 2019 - Video
'Alien: Covenant' Adds $30M In 2nd Frame; 'Dangal' Pins $100M+ In China; 'Guardians 2' At $733M WW - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘War Machine’ Review: Brad Pitt’s Military Satire For Netflix Lacks Firepower
- Directors Guild Sets 2018 Awards Date, Timeline
- China As Holy Grail & Headache: How It’s Influencing Hollywood Strategy – Deadline Disruptors
- Chinese-Born Filmmaker Ann Hu On ‘Confetti’ And What Hollywood Needs To Know
- Vin Diesel Escapes ‘xXx’ Sequel “Sham” Case From Ex-Biz Partner
- Oliver Stone Goes Face To Face With Putin: “You’ll See A Different Point Of View”…