Fox has given animated comedy Bob’s Burgers a back-nine order ahead of the series’ second-season launch in January. Bob’s Burgers premiered in midseason and its initial second-season renewal was for 13 episodes. “Last season, Bob’s Burgers infused our Sunday lineup with a fresh new voice that was fully embraced by our Animation Domination fans,” Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly said. “Loren Bouchard, Jim Dauterive and the team have done an amazing job with the show.” Bouchard created the series, from 20th TV, and is executive producing/writing with Dauterive. Bob’s Burgers follows third-generation restaurateur Bob (the voice of H. Jon Benjamin) as he runs his own burger joint with the help of his wife and their three kids. The series’ voice cast also includes John Roberts, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman and Kristen Schaal. Upcoming guest voices include Kevin Kline as Bob’s eccentric landlord Mr. Fischoeder; Sarah and Laura Silverman as Jimmy Pesto’s inseparable twin sons Ollie and Andy; and Megan Mullally as Tabitha Johnson, a passionate singer who makes love to her piano and sings sexy songs about the environment and her anatomy.
Fox Gives Back-Nine Order To Animated Series 'Bob's Burgers'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Adaptation Of British Comedy 'Friday Night Dinner' As Put Pilot
- ABC Developing Derrick Storm Drama With 'Castle's Andrew Marlowe
- Jay R. Ferguson Inks Deal With ABC Studios
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP