Fox has given animated comedy Bob’s Burgers a back-nine order ahead of the series’ second-season launch in January. Bob’s Burgers premiered in midseason and its initial second-season renewal was for 13 episodes. “Last season, Bob’s Burgers infused our Sunday lineup with a fresh new voice that was fully embraced by our Animation Domination fans,” Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly said. “Loren Bouchard, Jim Dauterive and the team have done an amazing job with the show.” Bouchard created the series, from 20th TV, and is executive producing/writing with Dauterive. Bob’s Burgers follows third-generation restaurateur Bob (the voice of H. Jon Benjamin) as he runs his own burger joint with the help of his wife and their three kids. The series’ voice cast also includes John Roberts, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman and Kristen Schaal. Upcoming guest voices include Kevin Kline as Bob’s eccentric landlord Mr. Fischoeder; Sarah and Laura Silverman as Jimmy Pesto’s inseparable twin sons Ollie and Andy; and Megan Mullally as Tabitha Johnson, a passionate singer who makes love to her piano and sings sexy songs about the environment and her anatomy.
Fox Gives Back-Nine Order To Animated Series 'Bob's Burgers'
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire At The B.O.: 'Beauty And The Beast' Embraces $91M; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $41M+
'Justice League' Teaser Trailers Recruit Wonder Woman, Cyborg; They Join Batman, Aquaman & The Flash - Update
Latest TV News
- NCAA Basketball Tops Friday Ratings; ‘The Originals’, ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Tick Up In Demo
- Conservative PAC TV Spots Prematurely Thank GOP For Defeating Obamacare
- Bill Maher Gets No Smiles From Tyranny Expert: “I’m Not Going To Laugh At Any Of That”
- WGA “Broke Off Negotiations,” Producers Claim As Strike Vote Looms
- WGA Negotiators Call For Strike-Authorization Vote – Read The Letter
- NABET Members Voting On New ABC Contract