EXCLUSIVE: Showbiz and corporate PR firm Fifteen Minutes has announced the promotion of Bill Harrison to CEO effective today. Harrison was the President/COO of the LA-based agency and now takes over responsibilities from its founder Howard Bragman who will retain the position of Chairman. “Bill has proven to be an adept strategist and partner and I am confident he will embrace this role successful on behalf of the agency I founded to see us grow to new heights,” Bragman told Deadline. “His client management and mentorship skills internally are strengths among the best I have seen in my 30 years in the business.” Bragman said that over the past 4 years, Harrison has been instrumental in growing the organization in collaboration with Howard and agency partners Ryan Croy and Lisa Perkins. During this time Harrison handled company-wide operations and client advisory work including account management for entertainment and lifestyle sector clients such as Ford Motor Company, Alloy Entertainment, eHarmony and Andaz by Hyatt among others. Also, Harrison helped the flackery expand its client list and its staff to 25 executives. Said Harrison: “Now more than ever, brands, personalities and celebrities require highly creative and strategic thinking to succeed in this complex marketplace.” Harrison joined Bragman after three years at PMK where he managed that agency’s corporate entertainment clients. Fifteen Minutes reps a diverse portfolio of clients in the areas of corporate & filmed entertainment, consumer & lifestyle brands, personalities & celebrities, LGBT companies and causes, as well as crisis management and special events.
Fifteen Minutes Showbiz PR Names CEO
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations