Exclusive Media Group acquired offshore rights to Outrun, a romantic comedy written and co-directed by Dax Shepard. Shepard stars with Kristen Bell, Bradley Cooper and Tom Arnold. David Palmer directs with Shepard. Shepard plays an ex getaway driver who breaks the rules of Witness Protection to drive his girlfriend (Bell) to Los Angeles so she can land her dream job. Authorities and his former gang (led by Cooper) get wise and try to track him down. Andrew Panay is producing with Nate Tuck, Kim Waltrip and Jim Casey. Exclusive co-chairmen Nigel Sinclair and Guy East announced the project to sell during AFM. Exclusive Films International’s Alex Walton will handle sales for the film, which just wrapped. Exclusive most recently completed The Ides of March.
AFM: Exclusive Media Group Backs Comedy 'Outrun' With Dax Shepard, Kristen Bell And Bradley Cooper
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest Film News
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; “People Will Start Seeing The Potential”
- Cher Dances Her Way Into ‘Mamma Mia!’ Sequel
- ‘Better Call Saul’s Michael Mando Joins Jesse Eisenberg In ‘The Hummingbird Project’
- Jordan Peele, Channing Dungey & More Named As Honorees At AAFCA’s Special Achievement Ceremony
- Netflix Gains 5.3M Global Subs In Q3 As Stock Sets Record; Says Bid For Weinstein Co “Extremely Unlikely”