Exclusive Media Group acquired offshore rights to Outrun, a romantic comedy written and co-directed by Dax Shepard. Shepard stars with Kristen Bell, Bradley Cooper and Tom Arnold. David Palmer directs with Shepard. Shepard plays an ex getaway driver who breaks the rules of Witness Protection to drive his girlfriend (Bell) to Los Angeles so she can land her dream job. Authorities and his former gang (led by Cooper) get wise and try to track him down. Andrew Panay is producing with Nate Tuck, Kim Waltrip and Jim Casey. Exclusive co-chairmen Nigel Sinclair and Guy East announced the project to sell during AFM. Exclusive Films International’s Alex Walton will handle sales for the film, which just wrapped. Exclusive most recently completed The Ides of March.
AFM: Exclusive Media Group Backs Comedy 'Outrun' With Dax Shepard, Kristen Bell And Bradley Cooper
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
Latest Film News
- Paramount Closing Domestic Deal For George Clooney’s ‘Suburbicon’- Berlin
- George Clooney Sit-Down With Angela Merkel Puts Spotlight On Refugee Crisis – Berlin
- Competition Drama ‘Alone In Berlin’ Acquired By Altitude, Picturehouse In UK
- Clémence Poésy In ‘Final Portrait’ Frame; TrustNordisk Contracts Ole Bornedal’s Next – Berlin
- Hot Berlin Titles: What Buyers Are Buzzing About At The EFM
- Jose Padilha In Negotiations To Direct ‘Entebbe’ For Working Title, Studiocanal – Berlin