Exclusive Media Group acquired offshore rights to Outrun, a romantic comedy written and co-directed by Dax Shepard. Shepard stars with Kristen Bell, Bradley Cooper and Tom Arnold. David Palmer directs with Shepard. Shepard plays an ex getaway driver who breaks the rules of Witness Protection to drive his girlfriend (Bell) to Los Angeles so she can land her dream job. Authorities and his former gang (led by Cooper) get wise and try to track him down. Andrew Panay is producing with Nate Tuck, Kim Waltrip and Jim Casey. Exclusive co-chairmen Nigel Sinclair and Guy East announced the project to sell during AFM. Exclusive Films International’s Alex Walton will handle sales for the film, which just wrapped. Exclusive most recently completed The Ides of March.
AFM: Exclusive Media Group Backs Comedy 'Outrun' With Dax Shepard, Kristen Bell And Bradley Cooper
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest Film News
- M.I.A & Ed Sheeran Films Drum Up Global Interest in Rock Docs – Berlin
- Idrissa Ouedraogo Dies: Noted Director Of African Film Was 64
- BAFTA Awards: ‘Three Billboards’ Stuns ‘Shape Of Water’ But Does This Mean Oscar Is Next?…
- History Is Already Written: Film Comedies Came Back In 2018
- Greenwich Entertainment Acquires Lorna Tucker Docu ‘Westwood: Punk, Icon, Activist’
- BAFTA Awards: ‘Three Billboards’ Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods – The Complete Winners List