EXCLUSIVE: It’s nearly impossible to keep a secret in Hollywood, especially when it involves the late and great Elizabeth Taylor. But this is something very few in Hollywood know about: On Sunday, those nearest and dearest to the actress are gathering on the Warner Bros lot for a private event in her honor at the Steven J. Ross Theatre. I’m told her son Christopher has organized everything for what is being called an invitation-only “Worldwide Tribute To Elizabeth Taylor” for her trust foundation. Even though no photographers or press are invited, a Red Carpet will roll out for her friends, colleagues, co-stars, and generally those closest to her personally and professionally. Taylor was laid to rest on March 24th at a small funeral service attended by family members and close friends at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale. She died of congestive heart failure at age 79 and her estate went into the trust. The Elizabeth Taylor HIV/AIDS Foundation has raised millions of dollars since 1985.
Elizabeth Taylor Private Tribute This Sunday
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest Film News
- Paul Haggis Denies Rape Claims By Publicist; Calls It “Public Hanging”
- Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’ Faces $18M Lawsuit Over Poorly Performing Pic
- Notes On The Season: Jeff Bezos Throws A ‘Big Sick’ Party, Praises ‘The Post’; Oscar And Tony Winners Pasek And Paul Are Truly…
- ‘The Addams Family’ Creeps Onto October 2019 Release Schedule For MGM
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- Morgan Spurlock’s ‘Super Size Me 2’ Dropped By YouTube Red & Pulled From Sundance, While ‘Devil We Know’ Filmmakers…