EXCLUSIVE: It’s nearly impossible to keep a secret in Hollywood, especially when it involves the late and great Elizabeth Taylor. But this is something very few in Hollywood know about: On Sunday, those nearest and dearest to the actress are gathering on the Warner Bros lot for a private event in her honor at the Steven J. Ross Theatre. I’m told her son Christopher has organized everything for what is being called an invitation-only “Worldwide Tribute To Elizabeth Taylor” for her trust foundation. Even though no photographers or press are invited, a Red Carpet will roll out for her friends, colleagues, co-stars, and generally those closest to her personally and professionally. Taylor was laid to rest on March 24th at a small funeral service attended by family members and close friends at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale. She died of congestive heart failure at age 79 and her estate went into the trust. The Elizabeth Taylor HIV/AIDS Foundation has raised millions of dollars since 1985.
Elizabeth Taylor Private Tribute This Sunday
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘I Love You, Daddy’ Trailer: Louis C.K. Dark Comedy About Worried Dad Whose Teen Daughter Dates…
- ‘Where’s The Money’ Red Band Trailer: King Bach’s Gentrified Frat Comedy Gets Crazy And R-rated
- ‘Only The Brave’: The Incredible Story Of Heroism And The Serendipity That Propelled The Film About The Granite…
- Channing Tatum Pulls ‘Forgive Me’ Film Project From The Weinstein Co.
- Johnny Depp Hits Ex-Lawyer With $30M Malpractice Suit While Fighting Ex-Biz Managers
- Los Angeles On-Location Filming Falls For Third Quarter In A Row