EXCLUSIVE: It’s nearly impossible to keep a secret in Hollywood, especially when it involves the late and great Elizabeth Taylor. But this is something very few in Hollywood know about: On Sunday, those nearest and dearest to the actress are gathering on the Warner Bros lot for a private event in her honor at the Steven J. Ross Theatre. I’m told her son Christopher has organized everything for what is being called an invitation-only “Worldwide Tribute To Elizabeth Taylor” for her trust foundation. Even though no photographers or press are invited, a Red Carpet will roll out for her friends, colleagues, co-stars, and generally those closest to her personally and professionally. Taylor was laid to rest on March 24th at a small funeral service attended by family members and close friends at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale. She died of congestive heart failure at age 79 and her estate went into the trust. The Elizabeth Taylor HIV/AIDS Foundation has raised millions of dollars since 1985.
Elizabeth Taylor Private Tribute This Sunday
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Jumps To $33.4M Opening – Monday AM Box Office Update
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Oscars: Global Media Reacts To Best Picture Blunder
- Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can’t Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
- Iran & France Praise Asghar Farhadi’s Foreign Language Oscar Win (& Boycott)
- Rose Garnett Named BBC Films Chief