EXCLUSIVE: It’s nearly impossible to keep a secret in Hollywood, especially when it involves the late and great Elizabeth Taylor. But this is something very few in Hollywood know about: On Sunday, those nearest and dearest to the actress are gathering on the Warner Bros lot for a private event in her honor at the Steven J. Ross Theatre. I’m told her son Christopher has organized everything for what is being called an invitation-only “Worldwide Tribute To Elizabeth Taylor” for her trust foundation. Even though no photographers or press are invited, a Red Carpet will roll out for her friends, colleagues, co-stars, and generally those closest to her personally and professionally. Taylor was laid to rest on March 24th at a small funeral service attended by family members and close friends at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale. She died of congestive heart failure at age 79 and her estate went into the trust. The Elizabeth Taylor HIV/AIDS Foundation has raised millions of dollars since 1985.
Elizabeth Taylor Private Tribute This Sunday
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Film News
- Hollywood Reacts Fast To Steve Bannon Axing: Rosie O’Donnell Suggests Place For Tiki Torch
- Foul Play Alleged In New York SAG-AFTRA Board Race
- ‘The Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Review: Odd-Couple Pairing Of Ryan Reynolds & Samuel L. Jackson Leads To Violent…
- Jessie T. Usher Tapped As Son Of Shaft; Samuel L. Jackson, Richard Roundtree Reprise
- Emmy Predictions: Actor In A Limited Series Or Movie
- ‘Marjorie Prime’ Arrives With Awards Hopes; ‘Patti Cake$’ Bows – Specialty B.O. Preview