On Saturday, The Walt Disney Studios crossed the $1 billion plateau at the domestic box office for the 6th consecutive year. The studio says it has reached this milestone 15 of the last 18 years. This year’s total was helped by Pirates Of The Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides, Cars 2, The Help, Gnomeo And Juliet, and The Lion King 3D.
Disney Studios Passes $1B Domestic In 2011
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest Film News
- Paul Haggis Denies Rape Claims By Publicist; Calls It “Public Hanging”
- Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’ Faces $18M Lawsuit Over Poorly Performing Pic
- Notes On The Season: Jeff Bezos Throws A ‘Big Sick’ Party, Praises ‘The Post’; Oscar And Tony Winners Pasek And Paul Are Truly…
- ‘The Addams Family’ Creeps Onto October 2019 Release Schedule For MGM
- Liz Mahoney, Megan Moss Pachon, Bryna Rifkin & Heidi Lopata Form New PR Shingle Narrative
- Morgan Spurlock’s ‘Super Size Me 2’ Dropped By YouTube Red & Pulled From Sundance, While ‘Devil We Know’ Filmmakers Distance…