On the heels of a big ratings rebound last night, the CW’s new drama series Ringer has been given a full-season order. After a decent start, the Sarah Michelle Gellar-starring mystery kept sliding against original competition on the major broadcast networks until it spiked 33% in the adults 18-49 (0.8) and adults 18-34 demographics and 15% in viewers (1.7 million) last night with an episode featuring the demise of a supporting character. Will we see more people being whacked on Ringer in the following weeks to keep the ratings up? Originally developed for CBS, Ringer was created by Nicole Snyder and Eric Charmelo, who co-executive produce. CBS TV Studios and Warner Bros TV are producing in association with ABC TV Studios and Brillstein Entertainment, with Pam Veasey, Jon Liebman and JoAnne Colonna executive producing.
CW Gives Sarah Michelle Gellar Drama 'Ringer' Full-Season Order
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest TV News
- Actress Accuses ‘Girls’ EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him…
- Netflix Orders Comedy Series Starring Rev Run From Amblin TV & ABC Signature
- ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Review: Gotta Watch Spike Lee’s TV Version Of 1986 Movie
- CBS Gives ‘S.W.A.T’ Full-Season Order, Picks Up 3 More Episodes Of ‘9JKL’, No Decision Yet On ‘Wisdom Of the Crowd…
- ‘Dietland’ Casts Ricardo Davila As Regular; Dale Whibley Joins ‘Ice’
- Liza Koshy To Star In New YouTube Red Comedy Series ‘Liza On Demand’