Conan O’Brien dropped in on Late Night‘s Jimmy Fallon last night, making his first live return to NBC since he was Zucker-ed in February 2010. He came by to pick up something he said he “left in the couch” — Triumph The Insult Comic Dog, which he’s contractually forbidden from using on his TBS show, along with some other intellectual property from NBC’s Late Night and The Tonight Show. Free the foul-mouthed pooch!
Conan O'Brien Makes First Live Visit To NBC
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot