Conan O’Brien dropped in on Late Night‘s Jimmy Fallon last night, making his first live return to NBC since he was Zucker-ed in February 2010. He came by to pick up something he said he “left in the couch” — Triumph The Insult Comic Dog, which he’s contractually forbidden from using on his TBS show, along with some other intellectual property from NBC’s Late Night and The Tonight Show. Free the foul-mouthed pooch!
Conan O'Brien Makes First Live Visit To NBC
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- John Cena’s ‘American Grit’ Renewed For Second Season By Fox
- Vice President Joe Biden To Guest Star On ‘Law & Order: SVU’
- ‘Mercy Street’: First Look At Season 2 Of PBS’ Civil War Drama
- Donald Trump & RNC Top Hillary Clinton & Final Night Of DNC In Viewers
- Seth Meyers To Donald Trump: “You’re Broke!”
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2 Promo: Will These Med Students Bother To Learn About Anesthesia?