Conan O’Brien dropped in on Late Night‘s Jimmy Fallon last night, making his first live return to NBC since he was Zucker-ed in February 2010. He came by to pick up something he said he “left in the couch” — Triumph The Insult Comic Dog, which he’s contractually forbidden from using on his TBS show, along with some other intellectual property from NBC’s Late Night and The Tonight Show. Free the foul-mouthed pooch!
Conan O'Brien Makes First Live Visit To NBC
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Lands 'Outlaw King'; David Mackenzie Directs Chris Pine As Robert The Bruce In Scottish Epic
Latest TV News
- MTV Movie & TV Awards On Collision Course With Potential Writers Strike
- Bill O’Reilly “Set A High Bar,” Tucker Carlson Says In Debut In ‘O’Reilly Factor’ Slot
- Faye Dunaway Talks Feeling "Guilty" About Oscars Best Picture Snafu On 'NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt'
- ‘Flip Or Flop’ Stars Christina & Tarek El Moussa To Return For Season 7
- WGA Members Approve Strike Authorization In Historic Turnout
- “Sad” Bill O’Reilly Says Fans Will Be “Shaken” When “Truth Comes Out” About Fox News…