Comedy Central has given a pilot order to Review With Forrest MacNeil, a half-hour comedy written and executive produced by Charlie Siskel (Tosh.0) and Andrew Daly and starring Daly as the title character. Based on the Australian series Review With Myles Barlow created by and starring Phil Lloyd, the project is a send-up of traditional review shows but instead of films, food or art, Forrest MacNeil reviews difficult life experiences … by living them. He reviews whatever his TV audience throws at him: the adrenaline rush of stealing, the drama of divorce, the effects of murder, the wonder of anonymous sex. And he rates every adventure on a scale of zero to five stars. Forrest’s unwavering commitment to his work often comes at the expense of his wife, his children, his affable neighbor Gary and his co-workers. Daly, repped by CAA and Principato-Young, recently wrapped the upcoming season of HBO’s Eastbound & Down. He will next be seen in the feature Everybody Loves Whales.
Comedy Central Greenlights 'Review' Pilot Starring Andrew Daly
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
- 'The Erotic Silence Of The American Wife' Drama From Sally Robinson & Tony Krantz Set At ABC
- Tyra Banks Panel Talk Show To Launch In Fall 2015 On ABC Stations
- ABC Buys Bookclub Comedy From Patti Carr, Lara Olsen & Eva Longoria
- James Denton To Co-Star In 'The Good Witch' Series On Hallmark Channel
- Pitbull To Return As Host Of American Music Awards