Comedy Central has given a pilot order to Review With Forrest MacNeil, a half-hour comedy written and executive produced by Charlie Siskel (Tosh.0) and Andrew Daly and starring Daly as the title character. Based on the Australian series Review With Myles Barlow created by and starring Phil Lloyd, the project is a send-up of traditional review shows but instead of films, food or art, Forrest MacNeil reviews difficult life experiences … by living them. He reviews whatever his TV audience throws at him: the adrenaline rush of stealing, the drama of divorce, the effects of murder, the wonder of anonymous sex. And he rates every adventure on a scale of zero to five stars. Forrest’s unwavering commitment to his work often comes at the expense of his wife, his children, his affable neighbor Gary and his co-workers. Daly, repped by CAA and Principato-Young, recently wrapped the upcoming season of HBO’s Eastbound & Down. He will next be seen in the feature Everybody Loves Whales.
Comedy Central Greenlights 'Review' Pilot Starring Andrew Daly
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins