Comedy Central has given a pilot order to Review With Forrest MacNeil, a half-hour comedy written and executive produced by Charlie Siskel (Tosh.0) and Andrew Daly and starring Daly as the title character. Based on the Australian series Review With Myles Barlow created by and starring Phil Lloyd, the project is a send-up of traditional review shows but instead of films, food or art, Forrest MacNeil reviews difficult life experiences … by living them. He reviews whatever his TV audience throws at him: the adrenaline rush of stealing, the drama of divorce, the effects of murder, the wonder of anonymous sex. And he rates every adventure on a scale of zero to five stars. Forrest’s unwavering commitment to his work often comes at the expense of his wife, his children, his affable neighbor Gary and his co-workers. Daly, repped by CAA and Principato-Young, recently wrapped the upcoming season of HBO’s Eastbound & Down. He will next be seen in the feature Everybody Loves Whales.
Comedy Central Greenlights 'Review' Pilot Starring Andrew Daly
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Review: Elisabeth Moss-Led Adaptation Is Gripping, Chilling
- ‘Prison Break’ Revival Kills Off Major Character
- Stephen Colbert Likens Sean Spicer’s Press Briefings To Soap Opera ‘The Bold And The Babbling’
- Mark Consuelos Joins ‘Riverdale’ For Season 2; ‘Suits’ Casts Dulé Hill
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Fox News Strike Back At “Copycat” Racial Discrimination Suits From Staff – Update