EXCLUSIVE: Chris Coy, who just finished a recurring role on True Blood, has landed a new regular role on another HBO drama series, Treme. David Simon and Eric Overmyer’s Treme, which will return for a third season next year, chronicles the life of New Orleans residents in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Coy, repped by TalentWorks and Main Title, will play L.P. Everett, a young, urban reporter who is new to New Orleans. He co-starred in the Sundance movie Little Birds, which will be released next year.
Chris Coy Joins 'Treme' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Latest TV News
- ‘SNL’ Imagines Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic Park…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars
- ‘Will & Grace’ Revival Renewed For Season 3 By NBC, Season 2 Expanded
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance