EXCLUSIVE: Chris Coy, who just finished a recurring role on True Blood, has landed a new regular role on another HBO drama series, Treme. David Simon and Eric Overmyer’s Treme, which will return for a third season next year, chronicles the life of New Orleans residents in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Coy, repped by TalentWorks and Main Title, will play L.P. Everett, a young, urban reporter who is new to New Orleans. He co-starred in the Sundance movie Little Birds, which will be released next year.
Chris Coy Joins 'Treme' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
Latest TV News
- Joseph Mascolo Dies: Villainous Stefano DiMera On ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Was 87
- ‘Top Puppet’: NBC Orders Reality Special From ‘The Voice’ Producers, Muppet Creators & Craig Ferguson
- Kellyanne Conway Defends Donald Trump’s ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Credit, Suggests Salary Might Go To Charity
- ‘Power’ Casts Mike Dopud; Jess Salgueiro Joins ‘The Strain’
- ‘Mariah’s World’: Mariah Carey’s E! Series Premiere Draws 4 Million Total Viewers
- 21st Century Fox Reaches Preliminary Deal To Acquire UK’s Sky