EXCLUSIVE: Chris Coy, who just finished a recurring role on True Blood, has landed a new regular role on another HBO drama series, Treme. David Simon and Eric Overmyer’s Treme, which will return for a third season next year, chronicles the life of New Orleans residents in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Coy, repped by TalentWorks and Main Title, will play L.P. Everett, a young, urban reporter who is new to New Orleans. He co-starred in the Sundance movie Little Birds, which will be released next year.
Chris Coy Joins 'Treme' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest TV News
- Natalie Dormer To Topline & Produce Vivien Leigh Series With FremantleMedia & UK’s Mainstreet Pictures
- David Cross Latest ‘Arrested Development’ Star To Apologize To Jessica Walter; Show’s UK Press…
- Harvey Weinstein Expected To Do Perp Walk Friday When He Surrenders To NYPD
- ‘Cobra Kai’: Martin Kove Becomes Series Regular For Season 2 Of YouTube Show
- ‘Big Little Lies’: P.J. Byrne Set For Season 2 Return
- ‘American Princess’: Lesley Ann Warren & Max Ehrich Set To Recur In Lifetime Series