I’ve learned that CBS is finalizing deals for back orders to rookies Person Of Interest and Unforgettable. Neither of them has been the breakout hit that CBS’ new comedy 2 Broke Girls has been (that series was given an early full-season order a couple of weeks ago), but they have both performed solidly in their time slots and are coming off ratings upticks. Unforgettable (2.5/5) on Tuesday was up two tenths from last week, while Person Of Interest last Thursday drew a 2.7/7 in 18-49 and 12.6 million viewers, up two tenths from the previous week in the demo. It benefited from a Big Bang Theory repeat as a lead-in vs. How To Be A Gentleman the week before.
CBS Nears Back Orders For 'Person Of Interest' And 'Unforgettable'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'