I’ve learned that CBS is finalizing deals for back orders to rookies Person Of Interest and Unforgettable. Neither of them has been the breakout hit that CBS’ new comedy 2 Broke Girls has been (that series was given an early full-season order a couple of weeks ago), but they have both performed solidly in their time slots and are coming off ratings upticks. Unforgettable (2.5/5) on Tuesday was up two tenths from last week, while Person Of Interest last Thursday drew a 2.7/7 in 18-49 and 12.6 million viewers, up two tenths from the previous week in the demo. It benefited from a Big Bang Theory repeat as a lead-in vs. How To Be A Gentleman the week before.
CBS Nears Back Orders For 'Person Of Interest' And 'Unforgettable'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Talks "Tunnel Technology" And Hillary Clinton As "Bigot" In Interview With Anderson Cooper
Latest TV News
- ‘Louisiana Rising’ Flood Relief Concert Set To Air On Raycom Stations
- ‘The Affair’: Guy Burnet Joins Season 3 In Recurring Role
- DDA Launches Awards Campaign Division Headed By Former Weinstein Exec
- Nielsen Pegs TV Households At 118.4M For 2016-17 Season
- Barbra Streisand Duets With Donald Trump On ‘Tonight Show’
- ‘Veep’s Tony Hale Hovers As VP Hopeful Tim Kaine Makes Late-Night Debut On Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show…