I’ve learned that CBS is finalizing deals for back orders to rookies Person Of Interest and Unforgettable. Neither of them has been the breakout hit that CBS’ new comedy 2 Broke Girls has been (that series was given an early full-season order a couple of weeks ago), but they have both performed solidly in their time slots and are coming off ratings upticks. Unforgettable (2.5/5) on Tuesday was up two tenths from last week, while Person Of Interest last Thursday drew a 2.7/7 in 18-49 and 12.6 million viewers, up two tenths from the previous week in the demo. It benefited from a Big Bang Theory repeat as a lead-in vs. How To Be A Gentleman the week before.
CBS Nears Back Orders For 'Person Of Interest' And 'Unforgettable'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC
- Elizabeth Banks To Produce & Direct ABC Comedy From Caroline Williams
- Ex-NBA Star Baron Davis Gets Comedy About His Life Produced By Jake Johnson