I’ve learned that CBS is finalizing deals for back orders to rookies Person Of Interest and Unforgettable. Neither of them has been the breakout hit that CBS’ new comedy 2 Broke Girls has been (that series was given an early full-season order a couple of weeks ago), but they have both performed solidly in their time slots and are coming off ratings upticks. Unforgettable (2.5/5) on Tuesday was up two tenths from last week, while Person Of Interest last Thursday drew a 2.7/7 in 18-49 and 12.6 million viewers, up two tenths from the previous week in the demo. It benefited from a Big Bang Theory repeat as a lead-in vs. How To Be A Gentleman the week before.
CBS Nears Back Orders For 'Person Of Interest' And 'Unforgettable'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Epix Taps Ex-Goldwyn Films Exec Ian Puente As SVP Business & Legal Affairs
- Stephen Colbert’s Post-Super Bowl Live ‘Late Show’ Scores All-Time High Prelim Stats
- Hasbro Raises Dividend With Help From Strong ‘Star Wars’ Toy Sales In Q4
- Daniel Gerson Dies: Screenwriter On ‘Monsters, Inc’, ‘Big Hero 6’ Was 49
- Super Bowl Ratings Steady With Last Year; Second-Highest Overnight Ever
- Megyn Kelly Tackles Trump, O’Reilly On Stephen Colbert’s Post-Super Bowl ‘Late Show’