I’ve learned that CBS is finalizing deals for back orders to rookies Person Of Interest and Unforgettable. Neither of them has been the breakout hit that CBS’ new comedy 2 Broke Girls has been (that series was given an early full-season order a couple of weeks ago), but they have both performed solidly in their time slots and are coming off ratings upticks. Unforgettable (2.5/5) on Tuesday was up two tenths from last week, while Person Of Interest last Thursday drew a 2.7/7 in 18-49 and 12.6 million viewers, up two tenths from the previous week in the demo. It benefited from a Big Bang Theory repeat as a lead-in vs. How To Be A Gentleman the week before.
CBS Nears Back Orders For 'Person Of Interest' And 'Unforgettable'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest TV News
- Adam McKay Reteams With Composer Nicholas Britell On Two Projects
- Ben Affleck Calls Harvey Weinstein “Sleazy”, Admires Rose McGowan
- ‘Nashville’ To End: Season 6 On CMT Will Be Country Drama Series’ Last
- ‘The Gifted’: Skyler Samuels Set To Recur In Fox’s Marvel Drama Series
- ‘Grace And Frankie’ Sets Season 4 Premiere Date On Netflix
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Even With Last Week As Steelers Crush Titans