I’ve learned that CBS is finalizing deals for back orders to rookies Person Of Interest and Unforgettable. Neither of them has been the breakout hit that CBS’ new comedy 2 Broke Girls has been (that series was given an early full-season order a couple of weeks ago), but they have both performed solidly in their time slots and are coming off ratings upticks. Unforgettable (2.5/5) on Tuesday was up two tenths from last week, while Person Of Interest last Thursday drew a 2.7/7 in 18-49 and 12.6 million viewers, up two tenths from the previous week in the demo. It benefited from a Big Bang Theory repeat as a lead-in vs. How To Be A Gentleman the week before.
CBS Nears Back Orders For 'Person Of Interest' And 'Unforgettable'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
Jay Leno's Final 'Tonight Show': Obama Appoints Him Ambassador To Antarctica While Billy Crystal, Oprah Winfrey, Garth Brooks And More Serenade Host: Video
'Hawaii Five-0': Ian Anthony Dale Upped To Regular, Meaghan Rath & Beulah Koale Join Cast After Shake-Up
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: On Jack Kirby’s 100th Anniversary, Tributes To “The King Of Comics” From Stan Lee, Frank Miller, Kevin Feige, Geoff…
- Mike Downey Named Artistic Director Of Antalya Festival; AMC Networks Int’l Hires Alejandro Kember…
- Amazon Picks Up Australian Series ‘Picnic at Hanging Rock’ Starring Natalie Dormer
- How To Watch O.J. Simpson Parole Hearing
- E! Spins ‘The Platinum Life’: Reality Series With Music’s Wives & Girlfriends
- Comic-Con Photo Gallery: ‘Legion’ & ‘Game Of Thrones’ Go Large, ‘Stranger Things’ & ‘Defenders’ Take Over Gaslamp In Annual…