EXCLUSIVE: Mireille Enos has signed with CAA. She was with Innovative Artists. Enos got her big break when she was cast as the lead on AMC’s drama series The Killing, a role that earned her a Primetime Emmy nomination. Since then, Enos has landed her first lead role in a studio feature, Paramount Pictures’ Brad Pitt starrer World War Z, which she just wrapped. She is now filming Gangster Squad opposite Josh Brolin and will next begin production on the second season of The Killing. Enos, who previously had a recurring role on HBO’s Big Love and was nominated for a Tony in 2005 for Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?, continues to be repped by manager Howard Green and attorney Mitch Smelkinson.
CAA Signs 'The Killing' Star Mireille Enos
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
DNC Gavels In Calmly As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Named Convention Chair
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Film News
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Tepid; ‘Ghostbusters’ No Cinderella Story – Box…
- ‘Soul On Bikes’ About African-American Biker Gang Picked Up For Film Adaptation
- Eddie Redmayne Joins Morten Tyldum In Black Bear’s ‘The Last Days Of Night’
- Jackie Chan-Starring ‘Skiptrace’ Bows Big In China With $62M+ Debut
- Brad Turell Exiting Paradigm To Launch Media Consulting Startup