EXCLUSIVE: Mireille Enos has signed with CAA. She was with Innovative Artists. Enos got her big break when she was cast as the lead on AMC’s drama series The Killing, a role that earned her a Primetime Emmy nomination. Since then, Enos has landed her first lead role in a studio feature, Paramount Pictures’ Brad Pitt starrer World War Z, which she just wrapped. She is now filming Gangster Squad opposite Josh Brolin and will next begin production on the second season of The Killing. Enos, who previously had a recurring role on HBO’s Big Love and was nominated for a Tony in 2005 for Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?, continues to be repped by manager Howard Green and attorney Mitch Smelkinson.
CAA Signs 'The Killing' Star Mireille Enos
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest Film News
- Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn’t – But Who’s Complaining After Cinema’s World…
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Cannes: Audiard’s ‘Dheepan’ Wins Palme D’Or At Emotional, Musical Ceremony – Update
- Mathematician John Nash, Subject Of ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Dies In Car Crash
- Bart & Fleming: Girl Power Pics, Cate Blanchett, Melissa McCarthy, Suzanne Somers And Disney Self-Absorption
- Memorial Day B.O. Runs Cold: ‘Tomorrowland’ Is No Flying Car With $40.7M Bow – Second Sunday Update