EXCLUSIVE: Mireille Enos has signed with CAA. She was with Innovative Artists. Enos got her big break when she was cast as the lead on AMC’s drama series The Killing, a role that earned her a Primetime Emmy nomination. Since then, Enos has landed her first lead role in a studio feature, Paramount Pictures’ Brad Pitt starrer World War Z, which she just wrapped. She is now filming Gangster Squad opposite Josh Brolin and will next begin production on the second season of The Killing. Enos, who previously had a recurring role on HBO’s Big Love and was nominated for a Tony in 2005 for Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?, continues to be repped by manager Howard Green and attorney Mitch Smelkinson.
CAA Signs 'The Killing' Star Mireille Enos
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- LD Entertainment Adapting Julia Walton's Book ‘Words On Bathroom Walls’; Thor Freudenthal To Direct
- Constantin Film’s ‘Danger Girl’ Finds Scribe In Umair Aleem
- Brendan Fraser Claims Groping By HFPA President In 2003: Report
- ‘Black Panther’ To Pounce Past $500M WW Box Office Today
- Lionsgate’s Newly Branded Studio L Announces Debut Slate Of Digital Content
- Study: Hollywood Films Had Fewer Female Good Guys In 2017