EXCLUSIVE: Mireille Enos has signed with CAA. She was with Innovative Artists. Enos got her big break when she was cast as the lead on AMC’s drama series The Killing, a role that earned her a Primetime Emmy nomination. Since then, Enos has landed her first lead role in a studio feature, Paramount Pictures’ Brad Pitt starrer World War Z, which she just wrapped. She is now filming Gangster Squad opposite Josh Brolin and will next begin production on the second season of The Killing. Enos, who previously had a recurring role on HBO’s Big Love and was nominated for a Tony in 2005 for Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?, continues to be repped by manager Howard Green and attorney Mitch Smelkinson.
CAA Signs 'The Killing' Star Mireille Enos
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'