EXCLUSIVE: Film director/TV producer Tony Krantz has signed with CAA. This marks a return to CAA for Krantz, who started his career in the agency’s mailroom and rose to head of CAA’s primetime packaging, where he helped put together ER, The West Wing, Twin Peaks and Beverly Hills 90210. After a stint as CEO of Imagine Television, Krantz segued into film directing about four years ago and has helmed three features, including most recently The Big Bang, with three other potential film-directing vehicles in the works. Krantz, who was at WME, is currently mounting a big push in television through his indie production company Flame Ventures, which has eight projects set up at various networks.
CAA Signs Film Director/TV Producer Tony Krantz
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- Directors Guild Hails Jonathan Demme As “Iconic” & “Groundbreaking”
- Abramorama Acquires ‘Hare Krishna!’ Documentary & Releases Trailer
- Netflix Seeks French Compromise For Its Cannes Films As Local Industry Takes Sides
- Tony Vinciquerra & Sony: No Offer To Anyone Yet On CEO Post
- Red Granite Co-President Christian Mercuri Launching Capstone Group Ahead Of Cannes
- Anika Noni Rose Options ‘Shadowshaper’ YA Fantasy Series For Film & TV