EXCLUSIVE: Film director/TV producer Tony Krantz has signed with CAA. This marks a return to CAA for Krantz, who started his career in the agency’s mailroom and rose to head of CAA’s primetime packaging, where he helped put together ER, The West Wing, Twin Peaks and Beverly Hills 90210. After a stint as CEO of Imagine Television, Krantz segued into film directing about four years ago and has helmed three features, including most recently The Big Bang, with three other potential film-directing vehicles in the works. Krantz, who was at WME, is currently mounting a big push in television through his indie production company Flame Ventures, which has eight projects set up at various networks.
CAA Signs Film Director/TV Producer Tony Krantz
What's Hot on Deadline
'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Stalls With $65M Overseas Bow; What Clipped The Falcon's Wings? - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’ Princess Letitia Wright Is Ready To Rule If Required
- Annabella Sciorra Tweets She Has “No Relief” From Harvey Weinstein Arrest
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Stalls With $65M Overseas Bow; What Clipped The Falcon’s Wings? – International…
- 'The Gospel According To André' Tops Slow Holiday Weekend; 'Pope Francis' Crosses $1M: Specialty Box Office
- Kate Bosworth, Michael Polish Launch Montana Art School; Night Fox To Produce Horror Pic ‘Streetwalkers’…
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?