EXCLUSIVE: Film director/TV producer Tony Krantz has signed with CAA. This marks a return to CAA for Krantz, who started his career in the agency’s mailroom and rose to head of CAA’s primetime packaging, where he helped put together ER, The West Wing, Twin Peaks and Beverly Hills 90210. After a stint as CEO of Imagine Television, Krantz segued into film directing about four years ago and has helmed three features, including most recently The Big Bang, with three other potential film-directing vehicles in the works. Krantz, who was at WME, is currently mounting a big push in television through his indie production company Flame Ventures, which has eight projects set up at various networks.
CAA Signs Film Director/TV Producer Tony Krantz
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest Film News
- ‘Dunkirk’ Flying To $51M; ‘Girls Trip’ Driving To $28M+; ‘Valerian’ Still A Disaster…
- John Heard Dies: ‘Home Alone’ Actor Was 72
- ‘The Gift’: Patrick Stewart, Katie Holmes & Giancarlo Esposito Wrapping In Montreal
- ‘Shot Caller’ Review: ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Plays A Game Of Survival In Gripping…
- Blumhouse & Todd McFarlane Team For ‘Spawn’ Movie – Comic-Con
- From 'Fauda's Assaf Bernstein On 'Rose Madder’ To 'The Shining' Onstage: What's Behind Stephen King's…