For the second time, the American League Championship Series is being plagued by rain, wreaking havoc on Fox’s primetime schedule. A lengthy rain delay during today’s Game 4 pushed play well into primetime, forcing Fox to pull tonight’s episode of The X Factor. It is now being rescheduled for tomorrow, while tomorrow’s episode of the singing competition is being penciled in for Sunday. Fox has kept Sunday open in case the series goes to Game 7, which is scheduled for that day. If that happens, X Factor will be on the move yet again. Game 2 of the series last Sunday was rained out completely. It was moved to Monday afternoon but bled into primetime, pushing the start of Fox’s primetime and driving down the ratings for Terra Nova and House.
'X Factor' Bumped By Baseball Rain Delay
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'