EXCLUSIVE: ARC Entertainment has acquired North American rights excluding theatrical to Seven Days In Utopia, the inspirational drama starring Robert Duvall and Melissa Leo. The film — about a down-and-out young pro golfer who becomes stranded in Utopia, Texas and befriends a rancher — was released in theaters in early September and grossed more than $4 million. Lucas Black, Deborah Ann Woll and Brian Geraghty co-star. ARC will release the movie on DVD and video-on-demand later this year. The company’s past titles include martial arts actioner Bunraku and the Sundance documentary Knuckle.
ARC Entertainment Spends 'Seven Days In Utopia'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Latest Film News
- Producer Joel Silver Sued For Wrongful Death In 2015 Drowning Of Assistant In Bora Bora
- Sonny Landham Dies: ‘Predator’ & ‘48 Hrs.’ Actor Was 76
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Crash: Details Emerge In Death Of Stuntwoman Joi Harris
- Warner Bros Touts $1B ‘Conjuring’ Universe With ‘Annabelle: Creation’ Success
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of 1977 Rape Case; Vital Testimony Stays Sealed
- Sony Pictures Hires Exec From Focus, Promotes Another Ahead Of Toronto