EXCLUSIVE: ARC Entertainment has acquired North American rights excluding theatrical to Seven Days In Utopia, the inspirational drama starring Robert Duvall and Melissa Leo. The film — about a down-and-out young pro golfer who becomes stranded in Utopia, Texas and befriends a rancher — was released in theaters in early September and grossed more than $4 million. Lucas Black, Deborah Ann Woll and Brian Geraghty co-star. ARC will release the movie on DVD and video-on-demand later this year. The company’s past titles include martial arts actioner Bunraku and the Sundance documentary Knuckle.
ARC Entertainment Spends 'Seven Days In Utopia'
What's Hot on Deadline
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
Mario Batali Under Criminal Investigation By NYPD For Sexual Assault Allegations; B&B HG Sever Ties With Chef - Update
'The Expendables 4' Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & 'Rambo 5' Sell To China In Eight-Figure Co-Fi Deal
Latest Film News
- Charlize Theron To Play Megyn Kelly In Fox News Movie At Annapurna
- Sheaun McKinney Joins Joe Carnahan’s ‘Boss Level’; McKinley Belcher Cast In ‘The Art Of Racing In The Rain…
- Writer-Director Antonio Campos Signs With WME
- Felicity Huffman Takes On A New Role: Girl Boss
- He’s Baaaack! Ryan Kavanaugh Hired As Consultant By Relativity’s New Owners
- Warner Bros To Make Film On Bard Prison Initiative Debate Team That Beat Harvard